5.1. The Company shall collect personal information in a fair and reasonable way and shall not collect such information under false pretenses or through inappropriate methods.
5.2. Except in the following cases, the Company shall not acquire Special Care-Required Personal Information (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) without obtaining the prior consent of Designated Individuals.
(1) Cases in which such acquisition falls under any item of Article 4
(2) Cases in which such Special Care-Required Personal Information has been made public by a Designated Individual, a government organization, a local government, a person set forth in any items of Article 76, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other persons designated in the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission
(3) Cases in which the Company acquires Special Care-Required Personal Information which can be clearly recognized from a Designated Individual's appearance visually or via photography
(4) Cases in which the Company acquires Special Care-Required Personal Information in a manner which does not fall under "provision to a third party" pursuant to Article 7.
5.3. When the Company receives Personal Information from a third party, the Company shall check the following matters pursuant to the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission, except where such provision of the Personal Information by the third party falls under any of the items listed in Article 4 or is done in a manner which does not fall under "provision to a third party" as designated in Article 7, Paragraph 1.
(1) The name and address of the third party and, if the third party is a corporate body, the name of its representative, and if such third party is a non-corporate body having appointed a representative or administrator, the third party's representative or administrator
(2) The circumstances under which such personal information was acquired by the third party