About Saint Lucia
The spectacular view of Saint Lucia made the country known as the perfect Caribbean island. Saint Lucia is a tropical island country located in the eastern Caribbean Sea. There are so many magical experiences that you will encounter in the country, especially when you see how surprising the iconic beaches can be, the sparkling water, scorching sun, picturesque mountains, and breathtaking volcanic peaks. The country is known as the only sovereign nation that is named for a woman. The island screams magnificent beauty and offers a remarkable adventure for everyone. You will not just be surprised by the country's richness when it comes to the goddess of natural abundance because Saint Lucia has a vibrant and rich culture that you will surely love. Aside from that, the country is also home to awe-inspiring World Heritage Sites. Saint Lucia is sure to be a lovely country, having a warm welcome to every visitor.
1. The Dramatic Scene of NatureThe beauty of nature will take you into a paradise that you never thought you will step on until you land on Saint Lucia. The one thing that makes Saint Lucia a perfect island in the Caribbean Sea is that it boats magical sightseeings. The warm feeling of the beaches is inviting, and the long stretch of the sandy beaches seemed to be the highlight of the famous beaches. The exceptional beauty of the high mountains is perfect for the camera and a place to breathe and experience tranquility. Lush with vibrant green surroundings, the natural landscape looks brighter and captivating to the eyes. Seeing the totality of the surroundings made it all blend, producing a dramatic scene of the country.
2. The Warm Feeling of CarnivalThe most entertaining and alive moment of the country can be seen through the unity of the people when festivals take over in the city. A lot of visitors love the warm feeling radiating from the celebrations of the people in Saint Lucia. Festivals are one of the country's assets because it is where you will interact with the locals, witness their pure happiness, and experience the colorful surroundings. It would be best to visit in June if you want to see one of the biggest celebrations in the country, the Carnival. The capital city of Castries would be surprisingly alive and glowing because of colorful decoration, street parties, and laughter echoing. The satisfying Carnival would show-off what Saint Lucia got, and you won't want to miss the remarkable entertainment.
3. The Safe and Sound CountryWalking along the streets can be one of the things that would make you appreciate Saint Lucia because you will see the typical day of the locals. You will feel the warm climate, and you will see how great it is to have a walk-in their cities. In Saint Lucia, you will not worry about your safety because it is guaranteed that the country has a low crime rate and is safe. However, being cautious would also help you to stay away from danger. Safe Saint Lucia makes the visitors come and wander on the magical island.
4. Saint Lucia as a Precious CountryStepping on a remote island seemed to be difficult because you need a great adjustment to fit in. In Saint Lucia, you won't feel any difficulties in connecting with nature and the locals. The people will make you feel at ease and comfortable as they are known to be friendly and have a welcoming presence. Despite having significant differences because of cultural diversities, the locals still manage to establish unity. The diverse culture of the people is a unique mix of French, African, and French influences. That is why when you wander on their local markets, restaurants, and eateries, you will notice on their local dishes, souvenirs, and traditions that they have a touch of these influences. The country bustles with vibrant culture and friendly people. With that, you will feel comfortable and confident to interact with the locals.
5. Home to Drive-in VolcanoSaint Lucia is the only country in the world that has a drive-in volcano, the Sulphur Springs. It is an active volcano pit that blows mud and sulfur, building natural hot spring baths that would soothe you. It has natural banefits for your body and mind. This Drive-in volcano is one of the country's assets that makes visitors come and enjoy their lovely time at the natural hot springs.
6. The Heavenly Taste of Callaloo SoupYou cannot say you've been in a country if you haven't tasted the local's favorite and famous food. Savoring a delicious food takes you to heaven and it makes your cultural experience complete and satisfied. Saint Lucia offers you their favorite local food; you may hear of it when you step on the country, and you can't help but be curious about what it tastes like. One of the famous local foods is Callaloo soup. It is prepared with staple vegetables and leafy greens indigenous to the Caribbean island. The touch of cultural influences can be tasted not only to the Callaloo soup but also to other traditional foods. The taste of Callaloo soup will surely linger on your mind.