In the Central Pacific Ocean, the quiet and beautiful country of Kiribati is sitting quietly while the beauty of its nature is screaming wonders to the whole world. Upon arriving in the country, lots of coconut palm trees stand graciously to warmly welcome everyone to be part of the happy and laidback lifestyle of Kiribati. The gracious and welcoming Kiribati, known for their simple and colorful lives, inspires everyone to live life to the fullest with all the nature’s abundance. Kiribati is home to the 33 beautiful undeveloped islands, extensive beautiful coral reefs, and golden sand beaches. Nature lovers will surely love how quiet and serene its beautiful islands. A dream country for the best island life simplicity at its finest. A place for the largest coral atoll in the whole world. Have the best adventure in the wonderful country of Kiribati that is worth every penny and your precious time!
1. True Inspiration from the MicronesiansThe arrival of Micronesians started a fascinating and diverse history of Kiribati. A lot of the people are still in touch with their traditional values and practices and can sometimes resist changes. Respect for the elderlies and always being welcoming to its visitors are some of the important values that are being passed to the next generation. Living a simple life in Kiribati has always been and will always be the trend. Survival and food sustenance are taken from nature’s bountiful gifts. Island life is the best experienced in Kiribati Island. There’s a lot of things to know, understand and be grateful for all. You might also find inspiration from the conservative lives of Kiribati to be dependent on the wonder of nature, have less yet lived life to its fullest.
2. Fun Fly Fishing ActivityWanting to discover a new sport or looking for the best place to show your best angler skills, then Kiribati offers its abundant and beautiful tropical islands for your fishing adventures. The abundant population of fishes won’t disappoint you. A real place for discoveries to gain more fishing experience that will contribute you to becoming the greatest fish hunter. Prepare your stamina and angling skills and make sure you ask the local guides for more tips regarding the best dates to visit the island for fly fishing activities.
3. Best Diving ExperienceThough Kiribati is still undeveloped, its pleasant and pristine island is still the best diving spot for beginners and professionals. The country possessed 32 chains of islands formed of coral who is responsible for the abundance of its beautiful marine life. The undiscovered lovely view underwaters are worth discovering as it provides a great opportunity to encounter the different species of fish and different species of seabirds. A bonus treats for everyone is to have a glimpse of Kiribati’s history in the underwater as relics from World War II can also be found. Such a delight to dive and view the amazing underwater beauty of Kiribati, which is part of the pacific waters. After your encounter with the different species, go head to a nearby island and have a coconut juice.
4. Wonderful Uses of CoconutCoconut plays a huge role in uplifting the simple life of the Kiribatans. The production, harvesting, and creation of different coconut products are preserved traditional skills past from generation to the next generation. These coconuts are continually helping the economy of Kiribati as well as low-income families to provide funds for the things that they need. The many varieties of coconut are only found in Kiribati. It improved the Kiribatans lifestyle as well as their skill for resourcefulness and creativity. The many uses of coconut such as food consumption, coconut husk, baskets or containers, floor mats, coconut oil are just some of the many uses. Take time to enjoy sipping fresh coconut water in the wonderful country of Kiribati and remember to also eat the coconut milk for that full package meal.
5. Guide to What to WearThe I-Kiribati are extremely known for its conservative values. To fully enjoy your trip to these perfect islands, it is expected that visitors should dress modestly. The Mauri wear, which is mostly worn by the women of Kiribati, can be one of the best choices to blend with the community. Though the country is a great diving destination, it is best not to go topless while enjoying the sun and the water. A sarong and a loose shirt are one of the acceptable outfits to wear to avoid offending the locals as well as to enjoy your Kiribati vacation to the fullest.
6. Bird Watching RelaxationThere’s something special about flying and evidently seen through the glorious wave of birds feather. It’s about letting go, moving on and having freedom. Kiribati is the haven for seabirds in the Pacific. The best time to take a chance to view the different species is during the months of June to December so make sure to set your schedule and see through it that you will have the opportunity to view these exotic birds. Bird lovers and everybody will be amazed by how amazing the sweet chorus of birds chirping together as if saying, “Relax. You’re in the right place and time”.