The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela is a country on the northern coast of South America known for having diverse, colorful destinations to tourists. It is the largest country in the world by landmass. It shares a land border with Colombia to the west, Guyana to the east, and Brazil to the south. Off its Caribbean Coastline lies the island nations of Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada, Curaçao, and Aruba. The capital city of Venezuela is Caracas, or officially called Santiago de Leone de Caracas. The name Venezuela comes from an Italian word "Veneziola" meaning "little Venice" because the native houses built in Lake Maracaibo reminded the explorer Amerigo Vespucci of Venice of Italy. The official language of the people of Venezuela is Spanish, which is why you would often hear "Buenos Dias," meaning "good day" as to greet you with your day. Unravel the beauty of the country by wandering and knowing more about the country.
1. The Renowned Flourishing Beauty of the People Venezuela has proved the beauty not only of its natural surroundings but also to its beautiful people. The women's beauty and brains were shown to the world because of successfully getting crowns and winning Miss Universe for six times and Miss World for five times. It is not common to let all countries gain a lot of crowns in pageants like Venezuela did. The reputation of the country when it comes to beauty pageants is renowned to the whole world. Prepare yourselves and engulf the beauty of the land of the Queens of the world.
2. The Friendliness of the People are ExcellentIf you are happy to visit Venezuela, the people are delighted to see and welcome you. In any place you go, people are glad to spot you in their country. The kindness of the people will drive you to explore the wonders of Venezuela even more. It will lessen some of your worries when you meet the locals. Spending some time with them will allow you to know more about the place and the people themselves. It would be one of the best highlights of your journey that you will never forget about Venezuela. Venezuelans are often described as warm, welcoming, and open people. They are generally unified by a shared desire for fairness and equality.
3. The Majestic Long Stretch of Sands on Pristine Beaches Sometimes, when people hear about Venezuela, they first think about beautiful destinations such as the pristine beaches. Tourists find Venezuela as a living paradise for beach lovers. Enjoying the scorching sun while hearing the crashing waves would give you a taste of what it is like to be in Venezuela. There are secluded parts that are also existing that can be reached through a boat. Because of its popularity in awe-inspiring beaches, Venezuela is known as the "Pearl of the Caribbean." It is perfect for holidays and getaways. There are too many to mention beaches that it is up to you which one would suit your taste perfectly well.
4. Colors of the CelebrationsNew Year and Christmas might be one of the popular celebrations that the whole world celebrates, but every country has some renowned festivals that help the country promote their culture and bind the people. In Venezuela, one of the liveliest celebrations that showcase their culture and tradition is the Carnival. This vibrant event is anticipated and excites not just the locals but the travelers too. It usually takes place in February as it takes place forty days before Easter Sunday. Coastal towns and provinces celebrate Carnival much more fervently these days than any place in the country. During Carnival, festivities include water fights, parades, and dancing in the streets are present.
5. The Sweetness of Venezuelan DelicaciesThere is nothing more delicious than the delicacies of Venezuelan accompanied by the famous hot chocolate. Trying the tasty treats and local cuisines of Venezuelan would never fail you; instead, it will satisfy you because these foods will let you feel how to be a Venezuelan like. One of the famous cuisines of Venezuelan is the "arepa," a flat and soft round pancake wrapped around cheese. It can be fried, grilled, or baked. It is convenient because you can add your own touch to the dough. Some people like to add more flavor by adding shredded carrots or beets. You can also try empanadas, mouth-watering pies filled with cheese and meat.
6. It Has a Stunning Nature The beauty of nature in Venezuela can't be denied and ignored. The country has some of the breathtaking landscapes in the world that would take you closer to nature. With its diverse natural attractions, tourists find Venezuela a living paradise. Due to the vast array of ecosystems and habitats in the country, Venezuela is considered one of the seventeen megadiverse countries in the world. These ecosystems include mountains, rainforests, savannas, coral reefs, and more. The world's highest uninterrupted waterfall is also situated in Venezuela. Seeing the natural wonders in Venezuela would be one of the remarkable journeys because it would be good for your soul, body, and mind. Nature will show you how real your world is.