About United States
The undeniably beautiful USA has been an apple of the eye for the many past years. Its popularity seems to be unfaded. The USA or the United States of America is a country in North America, and everyone might have already heard it. Having to experience the country will let you step a foot on its different 50 states covering a full path with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation's presence into the Pacific Ocean. Washington, D.C., is the capital. One day, one week, or even one month, it isn't enough to unravel the beauty and enchanting landscapes of every state. The tourism industry is undoubtedly flourishing in the USA, that is why you can find lots of tourists enjoying their time there. A lot of people also decided to settle in America. Every state has its own pride, and one of those is Los Angeles' Hollywood.
The Charm of United States
1. Rich in Picturesque LandscapesIf there are Seven Wonders in the World, so is America. It is known as the Seven Wonders of America. The dramatic scenes of each wonder are incredibly insane. You can't get over how beautiful and enchanting they can be. The U.S. might be on the top when it comes to modernity but behind the awe-inspiring tall and modern buildings are the jaw-dropping historical and natural sites. Living the life of America might not just be about having good and enough income but also exploring the wonders and spectacular views of the place. You will never run out of beautiful places when you are in America. Majestic landscapes are one of the main reasons why their country is blooming and popular. It has also drawn the attention of many tourists and made them fall in love every day with the USA's different states.
2. Diversity is EvidentThe USA is known as a melting pot because of the evident difference among the people. You wouldn't just encounter American people, but you will also meet immigrants from different countries. You might be talking with random people, and you would be surprised that they aren't American. For this reason, each person has their own set of beliefs, religions, traditions, and practices. The comforts of having a diverse population would help you to be more comfortable in wandering and visiting places. Everyone has a story and a unique background. People have different ethnicities and races, sometimes, the best thing to interact with them is to show kindness, sincerity, and respect. No matter how different you are to them, and they are to you, humanity will be the one to bind people.
3. The Spirit of ChristmasThe celebration of Christmas is the day of Jesus Christ's birth, and many people in America celebrate it every year on the 25th of December. The spirit of Christmas can be felt alone with the decorations of every house as they love to do so. The light of the night gives life to the town, and experiencing winter during Christmas eve is a remarkable journey in the country.
4. Never Run Out of StyleHave you ever dream of walking on the streets or sideways with your striking flashing outfits? In America, people are not afraid nor ashamed to show what they got. Whatever clothes they wear, they nail it. Your best outfits are perfect to be worn, and it might be nice to have a picture with the tall building behind you. America is known as the Land of the Free, which is why freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and freedom of the press are well manifested. Americans have their ways to be vocal, and wearing commendable clothes is part of it as they are very proud of their fashion. People never run out of style! Remember that every clothes you wear are beautiful as long as you are comfortable.
5. The Magnetic Power of AmericaHollywood movies are widespread across the world, and its influence has reached out to the small countries that many people became more motivated and inspired by these movies. Not only that, because each state in the USA has many surprises. The power of America has also reached space. Isn't it amazing that the USA is the only country that has ever put people on the moon? The USA is also one of the three nations that have successfully landed their spacecraft on the moon. The most famous government organization that is number one in space exploration is called NASA or National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Its headquarters is situated in Washington, D.C.
6. Experiences are Mind-BlowingHotels, restaurants, mouthwatering dishes, and excellent tourist spots in America will definitely satisfy you and make you the happiest tourist in their country. The exciting moment in America is that you'll have the chance to take a glimpse at the people walking on the sideways, making their way to their own businesses, and having fun together in any corner of the country. Having to experience their typical day is a mind-blowing experience already. You will not hesitate to ask for directions and speak to anyone as English is often used in the country. It's wasy to make friends and have the best company.