About United Kingdom
A union between the Great Britain and Northern Ireland formed United Kingdom. It constitutes four countries namely; England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The country welcomes everyone with open arms to enjoy its beautiful countryside, joyous celebration, afternoon teas, mysteries, and rambles around the country. The humid-temperate climate of United Kingdom won’t stop from setting your feet to this magical country and experience its beauty. From rolling hills to exquisite lakes and lovely valleys, it’s one of the best places to do outdoor activities, relaxed and immerse with great cultural traditions and eccentricities. Discover urban places and explore rural adventures that will answer your curiosity and even more so gain more knowledge of how this beautiful country lives up to everyone’s expectation. According to Norman Foster, he travels continuously, and he see many cities, but there is nowhere like London. Traveling to United Kingdom is the best way to know for sure.
The Charm of United Kingdom
1. Happy Notting Hill Carnival CelebrationJoin Europe’s best street party along the streets of Notting Hill. It was one of the most anticipated London event in August. A celebration of Caribbean culture and togetherness. Everybody is so festive and it is contagious. Great music and happy people singing and dancing along. Everyone is eager to meet new friends and acquintances. One of the highlights of the event is the colorful parade with the best floats. The performers dance to the beat of the drums wearing colorful costumes. The watchers sing to the tunes of the music the performers are playing and it is such a sight to see. There’s street food and drink everywhere too. The weather might get too hot, so make sure you have with you a bottle of water to avoid dehydration and wear sunblock. You can spend the whole day at the Carnival with your family and friends. The celebration is a free event. Don’t forget to go there earlier than the said time for you to fully immerse yourself with the joyous celebration of culture.
2. Deliciously Original Fish and ChipsEversince the 19th century, Fish and Chips have always been part of the traditional food of the Britains. We can’t blame them as this food is certainly one of the convenient food around United Kingdom. It is basically a battered fish and fried potatoes as sidings. It is simple yet delicious more so when lemon zest, salt and vinegar are sprinkled through.The Britains recommends to include a pickled egg and onion. The popularity of this traditional food of the United Kingdom has reach other countries and has became a staple food in some other countries. Of course, eating fish and chips in London, is still an exciting thing for you to do. There are many choices for you to choose from. Take the opportunity to probably compare the difference in taste of all the fish and chips you’ve tasted. A seafood restaurant in United Kingdom is a recommended for you to taste the difference.
3. Relaxing Afternoon TeaDrinking tea is a special part of the day to take a break and unwind. In United Kingdom, drinking afternoon tea is traditionally part of their everyday lives. It started during the Victorian era from the mid to the late afternoon. Tea party have always been something women always look forward in the early days. This is a time for them to socialized, wear their fashionable gowns and use their delicate and dainty tea cups. Now, the British have it with a simple kind of tea, bread and butter or cakes with some of their closest friends, colleagues or just by themselves. Although it is practice traditionally, you can still immerse yourself with the tradition by booking in one of the finest hotels in the United Kingdom. Surely, these hotels will provide you a quintessential afternoon tea experience.
4. Mysterious StonehengeJoin a group tour and explore rural places in England. You will be happy to escape for awhile the city and get to know the fascinating wonders of United Kingdom. One of the places you can discover and see it in person is the mind-blowing Stonehenge. It is a prehistoric monument Found in Wiltshire, England. Since 1882, Stonehenge was regarded as a cultural icon of the country and its surroundings was included to UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites. Going here will definitely be one of the highlight of your trips. It is recommended to join a group tour so you can be able to see the wonders without hassles.
5. Sophisticated London Tea PotFor tea lovers out there, one of the many tings you can buy for your collection are teapots with the images of London famous site. This is a super practical souvenir gift you can buy for your tea lovers friends. It’s cute and sophisticated, too. Of course, for you and your friends to fully enjoy your teapot, buying some English tea is just as exciting as it can be. There are different teas sold in the market. Each are uniquely packed into a variety box, which makes it more attractive for tea lovers. Just remember every tea you buy is going to be so worth it.
6. Must-See London Eye’s ViewIt will be such a shame to miss the London Eye’s view. Once you’re here you would be really glad you included it in your trip. You get to see London in all its glory. The views are so amazing and breathtaking. As for the heights, being wary is not an option since staff will assist you and will make your experience magical and relaxed.