About United Arab Emirates
The fascinating large cities in the United Arab Emirates are indeed jaw-dropping. Have you ever been to the UAE? It is a country situated in Western Asia on the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula. The United Arab Emirates or UAE is bordered by Oman to the east, Saudi Arabia to the south and west, and Iran to the North. The country is divided into seven different emirates: Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, Ajman, and Fujairah. These different emirates have their own flourishing culture and practices that make the UAE full of surprises and vibrant culture. Islam is the main religion in the country; that is why Islamic culture is very evident in the country. It provides spectacular views and excellent experience because of its diversity and awe-inspiring architectures that are known all around the world. UAE serves as one of the oil providers in global energy markets.
The Charm of United Arab Emirates
1. Holding Records of Breathtaking ArchitecturesThe impressive UAE boasts beautiful man-made creations that are admired by lots of people. It is not just about the records that it holds when it comes to the tallest building but because of the natural and sophisticated beauty that it possessed. You might want to spend your quality time in the biggest emirate, Abu Dhabi, because it will captivate your heart by its fascinating and admirable man-made islands. If you want a peaceful journey in a small space where you can find comforts, then the smallest emirate in UAE is perfect for you. The smallest emirate is Ajman, it is where you can unfold cultural attractions and unique museums. If you want to unravel the beauty that UAE treasures, then it would be helpful for you to pack your things up and be ready to land for your UAE journey.
2. The Vibrant Cultures are Mind-BlowingThe long cultural history of the UAE can be traced way back to ancient times, and it is no surprise that every emirate in the UAE has its own cultural practices. However, the unity of the different emirates is clearly shown, and their greeting has similarities because you would often see them shaking each other’s hands with their right hands. There are still many practices that you can discover once you decide to let UAE be part of your journey.
3. The Surprises of the Different Magnificent EmiratesUAE isn’t just about the oil industry and magnificent landscapes because there is so much more than that. You will not only hear about the largest and smallest emirates in UAE because every emirate has its own title that will make you admire the country even more. The UAE is truly blessed with natural beauty that people around the world surely appreciate. It must be pleasant to wander and take a round trip to the different emirates of the country. Dubai next to Abu Dhabi might be the famous emirates for everyone, and they can’t be blamed for that, especially when it offers lots of beautiful sightseeings, including famous landmarks in the world. If you want to escape the city and find a mosque, then the mountainous area of Fujairah is absolutely perfect for you. If you don’t want a crowd, then you can visit Umm al-Quwain. If you are excited about its most fertile emirate, Ras Al Khaimah welcomes you.
4. The Treasures are MajesticDubai is called the City of Gold, too, because golds are cheaper there. It is because they have low taxes. These shining and shimmering golds are the best because they serve as the treasures of UAE. It is undoubtedly that women have a heart for gold jewelry, and having one from Dubai makes them satisfied and wears smiles on their faces. There are many jewelry shops that you can visit to check out the best of the best jewelry. It would not just serve as a mere accessory but a memory that you’ve seen the beauty of the UAE once upon a time.
5. A Safe Spot to Create MemoriesHave you ever thought about how the UAE can impact your travel by letting you create memorable experiences that you will never forget in a lifetime? Take note that UAE is a safe spot for the tourists, which is why many foreigners are wandering around, so they might not need to worry about crime. However, taking safety precautions is still essential as there might be pickpocketing that can happen. Crimes aren’t the main concerns in UAE but the natural disasters as they can’t be prevented by anyone.
6. The Thing About Fab Shopping Shopping might be one of the things that you are looking forward to, and you are just in the right place when you visit UAE because your shopping experience will surely be enjoyable and unforgettable. Be aware that the largest shopping mall in the world is just in Dubai and having to experience what it feels like is a great privilege already. It is not just about the modern shopping mall because there are the ‘souks’ or known as markets. It is a local market where you can find fabrics and souvenirs perfect for a remembrance.