Get to know the heart of Europe, Ukraine, a vast country in Eastern Europe popular for its impressive mountains and Orthodox churches. The seven states that border Ukraine are Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Russia, and Belarus. Being one of the largest countries in Europe makes Ukraine have many surprises for every traveler. Kyiv is the capital city that boasts the euphoric vibe of the 11th century. Traveling to Ukraine is friendly to the budget because it ranks as one of Europe's most affordable countries. Cheap thrills to Ukraine are fantastic because you will enjoy the pleasantness of the states, and at the same time, you are saving money. Some fascinating ancient cultures and unique traditions are also present in the country. The calmness of Ukraine would make you relax and enjoy your adventure even more. Here are some of the highlights why Ukraine needs to be on your bucket list.
1. The Awe-Inspiring Ancient Architecture< /h3>Impressive buildings will welcome tourists in Ukraine. At first sight, the charms of the fantastic architectures would definitely capture your hearts. Especially the flawless orthodox churches that defined Ukraine very well. These churches are one of the outstanding masterpieces of the country that are standing proud under the beautiful weather of the country. The fascinating fact that the architectures feature an ancient vibe made the country really outstanding to the flawless structures. It would be nice to see how good their designs are, and merely seeing it would never be enough until you decide to take pictures with the buildings as your background. Every city screams gorgeous, ancient-inspired. You will miss a blast experience if you haven't wandered to the awe-inspiring architecture of Ukraine.
2. It has the Coffee Capital Ukraine is absolutely booming when it comes to coffees because of Lviv, the country's coffee capital. This information alone makes the place a paradise for coffee lovers. Holding the cup and taking a sip would be great to start the fresh morning in the country. It is best to hop into the different cafes and choose your favorite to spend your memorable time with a cup of coffee because aside from the strong-flavored coffee of varying coffee houses, you will enjoy the ambiance of a medieval vibe. Lviv is not only known for coffees but also for local dishes, especially cakes and sweets. Ukraine truly flourished because of Lviv, the coffee capital, and a medieval city. You will feel like a coffee can make you travel to the past only in Lviv, Ukraine.
3. The Breathtaking Nature is Truly ExhilaratingInhale. Exhale. Do the same process all over again because breathing the fresh air of Ukraine is just evidence that the country is such a place for beautiful nature. Lush forests, awe-inspiring fields, lakes, dramatic scenes of rugged mountains, and lots of natural reserves would provide you the tranquility you are looking for. The largest canyon in Europe is even located here, which is why it is an excellent opportunity to step on the undoubtedly amazing natural wonders of Ukraine because doing so will let you get a taste of what Europe continent is like. Ukraine is truly blessed not only to the man-made creations but also to the nature given by the Divine Creator. The wonders of Ukraine will tell you more than about its natural beauty. The impressive nature would bring too many surprises to your journey.
4. Connecting to Warm Ukrainian PeopleEvery place you land on and wander and every people you encounter are beautiful in Ukraine. It wouldn't be bad to be lost in an enchanting country with warm people inhabiting it. Ukrainian is known to be cheerful and funny, which is why the welcoming presence of the country is undoubtedly felt and likened by the tourists. They will make you feel okay despite being new to the country. It wouldn't be hard to connect with the locals because you will be feeling comfortable with their presence. A trip to Ukraine is a complete package because of everything and everyone.
5. The Drinking Culture of the CountryThe drinking culture in Ukraine has been known to be developed for centuries because it has always been part of the everyday lives of the people. The potent alcoholic beverage of Ukrainian people is the highlights of their traditional drinks. Preserving the uniqueness of the local cuisines of Ukrainian is also applied to their drinks. Having a sip of the country's renowned traditional drinks shall be started to Horilka, the national drink of Ukraine. The name Horilka is derived from a Ukrainian verb 'hority' meaning "to burn." So expect a burning feeling when chugging Horilka. Even in ancient times, Ukraine has long started making its own recipes of vodka that are now being known worldwide.
6. Provides Real Traditional ExperienceMany things make tourists appreciate the majestic land of Ukraine, and that includes their traditions that will inform and entertain you while you are enjoying the trip. One of the recognized traditions of Ukrainian is their traditional dances such as the ever-famous Hopak, the national dance of the country. It is a cossack dance that originated in the 16th century.