The purest beauty of the Republic of Turkey is flourishing in numerous aspects, which is why it caught the attention of people all around the world. Turkey is a surprisingly exciting country out of all the countries in the world when it comes to its geographic location, which seems to confuse people. The Republic of Turkey is located both in Western Asia and Southeastern Europe that share a border with eight countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Bulgaria, Greece, and Georgia. Ankara is the capital city, while the highest point is Mount Ararat. Turkey is a friendly, beautiful, culturally rich, and budget-friendly country. It is recognized as one of the top destinations of tourists in the world because of its majestic offers. Despite being a modern country already, it cannot deny the touch of traditional ambiance. Turkey welcomes million visitors by presenting alluring places and offering thrilling and exciting activities.
1. World's Oldest and Biggest MallsExploring a new country means exploring all the places that will let you know more about it. Turkey is one of the countries in the world that has one of the oldest and biggest malls. It has been over centuries since it began. It would be nice if you try the experience brought upon by these remarkable malls in Turkey. You can start unraveling the beauty of the old but gold structures by first roaming around the mall and admiring the fine details of it. Spending your money on shopping and buying souvenirs would all be surely worth-it. A typical day of the locals can often be seen at the malls, and the ambiance that it makes you feel looks like bringing you to the earliest times in Turkey. It would be a more unforgettable experience if you took a photo of it because the admirable structure is worth to be treasured.
2. The Fascinating Historical PlacesTurkey is known worldwide simply because of its surviving traces of the past. It has all the magnificent historical places to tell you about its history. These historical places are living evidence that a lot happened in the country that cannot be forgotten nor ignored because it is one of the foundations of Turkey why they have established an excellent reputation in the world by preserving the remnants of their past. The history of Turkey includes the civilization of Hellens, Romans, Byzantines, and Ottomans, where they have dominated the country once but fell, leaving their legacies to the next generations that are now attracting not just the locals but internationals.
3. The Beehive Houses in Southern PartOne of the fascinating structures that people would ever find is the houses because it varies in every country and in every decade. In the Southern part of Turkey, it has Beehive houses, which date back thousands of years. It will take you in awe when you personally see the traditional handmade dwellings made from mud bricks that trap the cool and keep the sun out. The insides are flawlessly clean and refreshing because of its domed roofs that protect every family from the blistering sun of Turkey. The comfortability and enchanting beehive houses have surprisingly stood and existed throughout the years. It is indeed an incredible structure that you'll ever find in this world full of modern architecture.
4. The Hospitality of the People are PricelessLanding on every country has always been different as the people dwelling on the place have the purest heart. In Turkey, they are not just kind but also hospitable. After all, they will not just sit and chat with you because they love to invite guests to their beautiful houses, showing you around and befriending you, making you feel loose and comfortable in their beautiful country. They may guide you on your journey and are always willing to help you out if you are lost in a direction or not sure where you're going.
5. Tasting the Mouth-Watering FoodsMaking your way out and starting your day right is always best when you eat the incredibly delicious food in Turkey, which is influenced by Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. You will surely have the expected energy in enjoying the different exciting activities and wandering around the places once you savor the flavourful foods such as the stews, shawarmas, and kebabs. You cannot say you've been in Turkey without tasting their local delicacies and cuisines. You will miss the real experience if you haven't tried savoring their traditional foods.
6. The Stunning Ruins Of AniYou will never feel any kind of disappointment once you encounter all the exciting facts of Turkey. Especially when you see the satisfying beauty of the stunning ruins of Ani. These are ancient ruins that have dramatic scenery that screams classy. It is far from the bustling city and has always been in an isolated area in Turkey. These ancient ruins have something to tell about the rich history of Turkey. There is a small town that continued to exist in Ani's wall until the 17th century and was abandoned entirely by 1735. It is why Turkey is included in the top destination in the whole world.