The beautiful province of Rayong found in the eastern Gulf of Thailand and it warmly welcomes its curious visitor to have a one of a kind experience that they surely will keep forever. Enjoy nature’s best through its pristine beaches, paradise-like islands, serene and tranquil nature parks. It’s the perfect getaway to feel relaxed, renewed and be invigorated to fully enjoy the city offers at its best. Take some time to get to know wonderful details about the local culture scene, lifestyle, colorful history, and tasty dishes that make up the entirety of their hospitality. You’ll love unique street food, fresh tropical fruits, luscious seafood that will capture your taste buds in an instant. Each event is calling you to have a break, live and have fun. Take your time to visit famous tourist spots and you’ll be amazed how Rayong captures the hearts of the many and it is indeed worth coming back.
1. Lively Rayong Funky Fruit FestivalJoin the lively Rayong Funky Fruit Festival. It will surely give you a healthy boost as you eat your favorite fruits and discover why it’s the biggest and most anticipated event in the city. The festival is a seven-day event festival, where spectators from around the world get to see watch live beautiful floats of fruits parading all through the streets of Rayong. Watching musical performances and poetry readings of the locals to share the colorful culture of the city. There are also competitions like Miss Fruit Orchard Contest and other fruit competitions that are worth watching, too. Make sure you don’t miss taking part in this lively event. It is aimed to promote the country’s abundance of fruits, as one of its best features.
2. Exciting Island Hopping GetawayThe impressive Rayong coast is perfect for your holiday trip. You will love the different water sports activities that you could do with the clear and turquoise-colored water. You can spend a day or two in the nearby hotels, get pampered and be ready to hop on the boat and discover Rayong’s beautiful island. Have a swim, dive, and snorkel and transfer to another island to experience its offers. Along with the pristine beaches, relaxing atmosphere, surrounding lush forests, beautiful coral reefs, and the amazing sunrise and sunset. Everything is so god that you don’t want to miss every chance to see wonderful islands. It will give you a new perspective of what really means to live an island life and it’s perfect!
3. Impressive Seafood DishesHave a taste of the flavourful fresh seafood dish of Rayong. In every restaurant, freshness is the utmost quality of every served dish. You’ll get a chance to eat freshly caught steamed or grilled marinated fish, crabs, prawns, and other fantastic menus. You’ll instantly be in love with the juiciness of each dish. Do not forget to try the famous Tom Yum Goong Local soup. As for desserts, there will always be tropical fruits to enjoy. Every seafood restaurant in town is perfected with a clean and nice ambiance. It’s such a complete meal treat for everyone that you’ll wish you have more than one stomach.
Rayong Tourist Spots
1. Fun-Filled Rayong AquariumAlong the small village of Tambon Phe, Muang, Rayong, you will be taken to an amazing place full of marine life in a large aquarium. You can spend the whole day looking around while discovering marine life. You get to admire beautiful turtles, impressive sharks, and one of a kind sea creatures. The kids will surely be happy learning about the amazing sea creatures. Rayong Aquarium is great for families looking for fun-filled activities in the city that the whole family will enjoy. The entrance fee is affordable and it will surely give the whole family a lot of learning, topics to talk about and memories to keep forever. Take this beautiful opportunity and enjoy every moment.
2. Splendidly Beautiful King Taksin ShrineVisit the King Taksin Shrine found on the Wat Machachai on Taksin Road. The Great Shrine dates back to the long history of Rayong during the 16th century. It was built to commemorate one of the great leaders of Thailand, King Taksin. One of his accomplishments was to liberate Kingdom Ayutthaya from the Burmese. Beautiful trees providing shades and attractive gardens surround the beautiful temple making it a peaceful hideaway and top choices for the spectacular visit. The shrine is well-maintained with beautiful clean surroundings. It’s a place of worship and a place to discover Thailand’s culture all in one place.
3. Be Happy at the Lively Yom Jinda RoadWalking on the Old Town of Rayon will warmly welcome you to the wonders of the history of Thailand. The charming old town is great for photo opportunities with its relaxed and great atmosphere. Old teak wood houses will let you go back in time and you will have a glimpse of the past. There’s always a few good spots to eat traditional local dishes, buy beautiful handicrafts, and to get a taste of the local culture all in one place. Local shows such as music performances, puppet shows, traditional dance contribute to the vibrancy of the road. This is one of the best places to enjoy your stay and don’t forget to shop for your favorite things in Thailand.