Take your fantastic voyage in the land of Phuket, the largest island in Thailand full of beautiful landscapes and spectacular tourist destinations that would hold your breath for a while because it will take you to the visible paradise of the world. Phuket is located on the west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. Thai and Chinese are dominating the island, and they are the ones that should interact with as you explore the gifts of the island. Lots of fun things can be done here, and you can visit different spots that would relax and satisfy you because of its vast area. You would enjoy the scorching sun when you touchdown the pristine beaches. Phuket wouldn't fail you in terms of entertainment and enjoyment. Here are the pull factors that you will stir your interest: The spectacular views, majestic beach, wildlife, delectable foods, alive festivals, and the unique features of the people.
1. The Stimulating Local FoodsYou cannot leave the beautiful place with pleasures if you haven't tried some of the specialties of the city. If you are hungry and wanted to eat some to fuel your energy before you take a full tour. You may want to try these foods. First, Tom Yang Goong is known to be spicy, so here's to the spicy lovers out there, where every bite is such a challenge. This is one of the favorites of Thai because of its surprising flavor with the touch of sweetness because of the coconut milk, a little sourness because of lime juice, and a hearty aroma of the lime leaves. Another one is the Massan curry; it would be perfect for the hungry stomach. The main dish can be pork, beef, or fish that would stimulate you throughout the day.
2. The One of a Kind Water FestivalFestivals make the city more appealing and alive, especially when you witness the magnificent performance of the people involved in the celebrations. You would see the different festivals that would bring entertainment to your journey such as the lively Seafood Festival, which is being celebrated annually in May; it is where you would see the various delicious seafood of Thailand at the public on some of the seafood stalls. There is also the Songkran Festival, Songkran means "passing" or "moving" wherein it measures the movement of the sun through the twelve astrological signs. You would also witness the Turtle Release Fair, a Thai water festival that’s held at Sea Turtle Conservation Center Royal Thai Navy every 13th of April. These festivals will show you how the traditions and happiness of Thailand.
3. The Inhabitants of PhuketThe people that you may encounter are mostly the friendly Thai Buddhists, Muslims, Sea Gypsies, and Chinese. That is why you would also see how the place is culturally diverse when it comes to most of its population. You might meet them on the streets, the beach, restaurant and every corner of Phuket. Remember that the place has a lot of locals that cannot be avoided, so immerse with them.
Phuket Tourist Spots
1. The Majestic Nai Harn BeachOne of the famous beaches that you should not miss is Nai Harn Beach. Let your skin have its perfect and glow skin. You can wear your best beach outfit and flaunt it as long as you can because the beauty of the place makes you feel beautiful on your own too. Embrace the fun activities of the beach and sun-bathing. The crashing waves would take you into the relaxing phase, and you can't help but stay all day on the beach, not minding any other things because you will be smitten to the totality of the pristine beach. The white sand would add enjoyment, even more, when you felt them with your bare foot and played with it with your friends and family.
2. Breathtaking View at Karon View PointIf you wanted to see Phuket and its heart, it would be best if you also try taking a glance by setting foot in the Karon View Point, the famous viewpoints on the island. You would see the busy life of the people at the beach. You would understand why Phuket brings the best moment of your life because while you are in Viewpoint and taking a glance at the panoramic view of the beaches and surroundings, you would already capture the enjoyment through the movements of the people. You will have the best moment of your life when you get the satisfaction you wanted at the beginning. The unfolding of the beauty of Phuket starts here.
3. The Wildlife at the Tiger KingdomYou might want to visit wildlife, and you can fulfill that when you visit the Tiger Kingdom. If you wanted to be close to a tiger and challenge yourself not to freak out, then the place is perfect for you. The tigers here are Indochinese tigers that have been living life since birth. The tigers are spending their whole life in the kingdom too. You wouldn't be hungry when you visit the Tiger Kingdom because there are restaurants that always ready to serve you. You may bring your camera and have a picture with the tigers.