About Ao Nang
Ao Nang or famously called Ao Phra Nang is found in the Krabi Province of Thailand. It is one of the top choices for every backpacker in the whole world because of its astounding beaches, budget accommodations, superb attractions, exciting adventures, chill outand a lot more. You can easily get in Krabi Province since there are chartered flights available for every season. You can also easily go around by renting a motorbike or do a tuktuk ride and take the opportunity to mingle with the locals to know more about their culture or even get shopping tips. Ao Nang is a place for real adventures. It speaks to your heart to go out of your comfort zone and just enjoy nature at its finest. Never leave this place without trying the adventures for yourself. It will be forever treasured and will make you come back for more of Ao Nang beauty.
1. Exhilarating Rock Climbing ExperienceRock Climbing is an ultimate exciting activity that you can look forward to in Ao Nang. There are a lot of rock climbing companies on the island and surely you can easily spot the safest, most-equipped facilities and properly trained staff that will instruct, support and encourage you whether you’re a beginner or just wanting to level up your rock climbing certification skills. Say yes to exhilarating adventures in one of the best spots for rock climbing and have an amazing experience. You’ll feel you’re on top of the world at the end of your climb. It’s definitely so worth it!
2. Kayaking Your Heart OutHave a wonderful kayaking day on this beautiful island. Professional guides will welcome you and provide you with the best equipment and facilities. They will look out for your safety and make sure you will have an amazing kayaking experience. Beautiful sceneries await every traveler to discover the beauty of mangroves forest, hidden lagoons, small inlets, jagged cliffs, and mysterious caves. Ao Nang can get you close to nature as much as you like to stay. There are a lot of affordable kayaking packages available from the tour guides of Ao Nang so you can have the best and hassle-free adventure. It will take you to a lot of hidden gems where you can feel serenity and peace with the marvelous wonders of creation all around Ao Nang.
3. Appreciate Beauty Through ZipliningAnother excellent way to fully enjoy Ao Nang in its fullest is by saying yes to zipline activities found all around the town. It is a fun-filled adventure with the whole family. It is safe, fun and exciting. There are different levels for every age and for every gut, so there’s no reason not to take this chance to experience an extremely wonderful adventure. It will naturally change your perspective and create memories that you will treasure forever. The view on top will be forever on your mind. You’ll feel freedom and appreciate the beauty of the whole place as you pass through beautiful rainforest. Make sure you get the best views by having your camera with you while you speed away to keep fun memories forever.
Ao Nang Tourist Spots
1. Serene Bamboo IslandVisit the beautiful paradise of Ao Nang, Bamboo Island. It’s beautiful, serene and relaxing. It has lesser crowds that you can have the island all to yourselves. The crystal clear water changes from blue to emerald green following the bright reflection of the sun. It’s perfect for swimming, snorkeling, watching fish swim and discovering other marine life. Wait for high tide and discover natural pools, too. You can relax at the powdery white sand while sunbathing or while having a coconut juice for refreshment and for that perfect tropical feeling. The surrounding palm trees will provide shade as you relax, eat and enjoy the view with your family and friends. Feel the sea breeze in this tiny island and enjoy nature at its finest.
2. Wilderness at Catfish FarmIt is an extraordinary place found in Ao Nang of the town of Krabi. A naturally clean jungle where you can get the opportunity to feed animals, walk into jungle paths, be close with nature, watch the catfish crowd together as you feed them and take great photos with the baby monkeys. There are lots of fish, elephants, birds, crocodiles and other strange animals. Kids and adults will definitely love these precious animals in their most natural state. Take the chance to visit this one of a kind attraction in Ao Nang.
3. Chill-out Place at Ao Nang Night MarketEnjoy your night while chilling out in the Ao Nang Night Market. It’s a nice and clean place to purchase different kinds of Thailand products while listening to a live music show, which starts at 6 ‘o’clock in the evening. You can try the passion fruit shake or the authentic Thai Milk Tea, which everyone is raving about. If you need a refresher, there’s ice cream and the must-try “jelly beer”. You can also shop for different kinds of tea like; butterfly pea tea, apple flower tea, roselle tea and a lot more. Ao Nang Night Market is where you can also get to taste authentic pad thai, chili crab, shawarma and other street foods of Thailand. Make sure you have enough cash so you don’t miss out everything.