Krabi is a province perfect for the people who seek for peace and relaxation. The place is away from the bustling city of Thailand, as it is located in the Southern area between Phang Nga and Trang. The paradise that you imagine can be seen here because the province is abundant with natural beauty, and your eyes might not take it because of its magnificence. Every corner of the place is effortlessly awe-inspiring. Great entertainment is visible in Krabi, thanks to its beautiful festivals and flourishing destinations. The province is worth visiting because, aside from the beauty it possessed, it is known as a friendly and accommodating area for people who wanted to stay away from the city for a while because of the noises. You can always satisfy your cravings because the province boasts lots of restaurants, eateries, and coffee shops too. So what are you waiting for? Begin the path of your beautiful journey.
1. The Delectable Foods of KrabiYou must try these foods, or you might regret later for missing it. Starting from the Phad Thai, stir-fried noodles that have a season of fish sauce, red chili peppers, sugar, tamarind juice, and lime. The result would have a tingling effect on your mouth, leaving you with a hot spicy flavor. It would help if you also tried the famous Noodle soup of Krabi, a bright and thick soup that is made of beef or pork broth. This soup would make you feel better and will serve your fuel for the day. You may want to savor the yummy Moo Ping and Khao Nio, classic street food that you will only find in Krabi, it is a combination of both grilled pork and sticky rice perfect for the breakfast.
2. Some of the Famous Festivals of ThailandYou cannot say you’ve into Krabi if you haven’t seen yet their marvelous festivals such as Songkran, a famous Thai festival that is being celebrated during Lunar New Year. The Chao Le Boat Festival is being marked on a full moon day, where it held many celebrations at the Ko Lanta. You would also witness the different competitions and cultural events on the anniversary of the Andaman Sea Festival. And in November, here comes the great Loi Krathong that have been originated at the ancient ritual, which gives respect to the water spirits as a way of giving thanks for the bountiful fish of the sea and calmness that the sea provides.
3. The Golden Highlights of KrabiYou would be in awe if you’ve seen the golden effect of the stunning sunset of the land of Krabi. It would be the best highlight to end you day in the land and take a rest for a while. Your eyes will be filled with so much admiration because of the hues of yellow and orange, which makes it have a golden color when it touches the place. It is truly a masterpiece as it has the most magnifying feature before the dark invades the surroundings. You would appreciate the things around Krabi even more because of the lovely and cool weather.
Krabi Tourist Spots
1. Thung Teao Forest Natural ParkThe natural park would give you a soothing feeling because you will be able to have an intimate relationship with nature as Thung Teao would bring you closer to the wonders of the place. You would find exotic plants and the wonderful life of the animals in the natural park. You would keep an eye to the place like it if that isn’t enough, you may want to stroll around and take pictures as it is perfect for a desirable shot too. You will get the best feeling in Krabi when you take a rest in this spectacular Natural Park.
2. Discovering Wonderful Secrets at Wat Tham SuaSome caves can be found in Wat Tham Sua, where you will be in awe and in full admiration when you got to see how many monks are living here. You may have a challenging activity too, and that is to climb up the 1,237 steps which are an enjoyable one because once you’ll get on top, a sense of satisfaction will be fulfilled and you will be rewarded by the breathtaking view of the Andaman Sea and majestic islands that are near to you. It's a wonderful activity for you to get fit also. You can both enjoy the top view and dark alley to the cave because inside the cave, you would discover many icons and relics that may not be seen yet before. Every relic would tell a story about the cave and the place.
3. Healing Properties of Klong Thom Hot SpringsAmidst the path of your journey is the Krabi hot Springs. It is a place perfect for the mind, body, and soul. You will be welcomed by the smoky effect coming from the Hot Springs, and nothing will hold you back as you would soak your body on the healing waters. The water gets up to temperatures of forty degrees Celsius and contains healing properties. Every tired body will be relieved. The place is perfect for the restless body as it would refresh your feeling and would inspire you to have a reflection in life.