The center of a busy life and the capital city of Thailand is Bangkok. It where you would see the life of the town, and it is also where you will witness the awe-inspiring landscapes of the building, especially at nights where bright lights are incorporated. They live of the people can be seen through street life every day. Popular restaurants and malls are also located in the area. The place is also weather friendly because they experience all year round of tropical climate. The architectures and natural creations are exceptional, and you would not regret including Bangkok on your top list as one of your destinations. Starting your footsteps in Bangkok wouldn’t be bad as you would discover a lot of fun things to do and start planning on what destinations of Bangkok you would instead go to spend your vacation. Bangkok would serve as your escapade from the things that are making you stress lately.
1. The Unique Culture of ThaiThe foundation of the Thai culture is Buddhist value, and they believe in reincarnation wherein if a person dies with good morality and lived his life sharing his blessing, he would reincarnate to a higher level. But when a person died and did nothing worthy in his life and only spread evil morality, he would turn into the lowest form of an animal. They treat the animals with respect as they believe that these animals were once human before.
2. Showing Respect Thailand is a MustYou would notice how Thai remove their shoes when they are entering a house, establishments, and temples. This is to show great respect because, in Thailand, people’s feet are said to be the most disrespectful part of the body. It is also considered very impolite when you point your feet in the direction of someone else. Showing respect and doing what you must is a great way to build a relationship with the people because it would as if you belong to them too. If feet are the most disrespectful part of the body, then the head is the most sacred part of the body that is why be careful, do not touch any head of the people unless they gave you the permission to do so.
3. The Sweetness of Bangkok’s DelicaciesIf you are looking for something sweet that would melt and linger to your mouth, then you might want to try these following delicacies of Bangkok. First is the Sweet Potato Balls, the lightly crisp and golden color on the outside is nothing compares to the softness of the inside when it melts on your taste buds already. You can only find these sweet potatoes in Bangkok. Next is the Pandan Sweetmeat. The combination of the ingredients made the delicacy chewy and tasty, and nothing is a more nutritious and hearty delight when you got a taste of it. The yumminess of Crispy Pancake shouldn’t miss out too because this thin and crispy snack has a sweet flavor on the inside because of its savory filling toppings such as fried eggs and shredded coconuts.
Bangkok Tourist Spots
1. The Holiness of Wat PhoTake the chance and see the world’s most giant reclining Buddha located in Wat Pho. You can see the awe-inspiring structure of the Buddha, and the peaceful surrounding would make you feel relaxed. You may want to try the ever famous Thai massage techniques here for a full relaxation. The place is home to the collections of large Buddha images. The site screams holiness, and you can’t help but to embrace it and meditate before you go into another place in Bangkok.
2. The Grand PalaceIf you wanted to wander on a place where the defining beauty is visible because of its architecture, then the Grand Palace is perfect for you. You may take photos and pose incredibly in the place because it is like it was meant to be an attractive place for photo-shoots. The architecture is both influences by Thai and Italian Renaissance. That is why the breathtaking beauty cannot be denied. However, you would feel the heat of the sun when you are in this vast palace. Make sure you got loads of water before heading. The heart of Bangkok is the Grand Palace because it is the best highlight of the city where it is visible to every tourist who is visiting the country. Whenever the rays of the sunshine touch the place, the whole palace shine in golden color, too.
3. The Romantic Dusit Park PalaceIf you wanted to escape the heat, then Dusit Park Palace is here for the rescue. Its main structure is said to be the largest golden teakwood house in the whole world. You would be in awe as you see the surrounding the gates to a magnificent destination. It is like a castle perfect for the aspiring princess and princes. You should bring your camera with you and take a shot from a different angle because every corner of the place screams elegance. The greenery surrounding would ost likely give you the relaxation that you needed and peace away from the scorching heat of Bangkok. Thanks to the well-maintained surrounding, the place looks brighter than any other.