Taiwan is the heart of Asia known for many precious things such as breathtaking sightseeings, friendly people, and an incredible experience. It is a country known as the official Republic of China in East Asia. The neighboring countries include the People's Republic of China to the north-west, Japan to the north-east, and the Philippines to the south. Taiwan being a tiny land, has many big offers for every tourist who visits the country. Taiwan has the most Chinese arts that everyone would surely love to see. It would be as if you also entered China through Taiwan. It has, in fact, the largest collections of Chinese arts not just in Asia but also in the whole world. Here are some of the best highlights that you must be looking forward to when you have already entered the Taiwan portals. Cheap thrills in the country made the tourists completely drowned and appreciated the purest beauty of Taiwan.
1. Forgetting the Bustling City For a WhileThe best way to disconnect the city's busy life is by relaxing in the natural hot springs of another country. Connecting the body and soul to the warm waters would make you forget the stresses in life and all the things that worry you. Taiwan is a perfect destination when relaxing to natural and private hot springs. Your desire to be alone is ideal for private hot springs, and if you want to be surrounded by strangers and locals of Taiwan to keep yourself accompanied, public hot springs are open for you. It's one of the best and refreshing moments for everyone who wants to soothe and rejuvenate their bodies.
2. The Life of the NightA day in Taiwan will let you see the beauty of the surroundings and be tired at the end of the day. However, there is no tired body if nightlife is present in the country. You wouldn't want to miss the life of the night in the country. Night markets are alive at night and are always welcome for everybody. Tourists and locals can definitely be seen everywhere on the different night markets of Taiwan. Having fun together and making the best moment of your lives at night in Taiwan would be truly remarkable. These markets weren't just filled with foods and souvenirs but also laughter coming from the kids, tourists, and locals who are enjoying some of the fun and entertaining games. Shop as many as you like because a night in Taiwan is as alive as its day time.
3. The Friendliest People Alive on EarthWhenever you come to a country, the first things you expect about people are their hospitality and kindness. In Taiwan, the Taiwanese people will not fail you because you'll be expecting them to be the friendliest people alive on earth. The moment you step foot on their land, they already see you as one of them because you decided to visit their beloved country. They will show you how friendly they are in so many ways. They are easy-going people because they will not turn their backs on you if you want to be friends with them. You can talk with them in English, as many of them know how to speak with you. You will never forget your trip to Taiwan because of the lovely people.
4. Taiwan is Undeniably Beautiful and Happy Country Taiwan has a genuinely exquisite natural beauty. From the breathtaking islands to the enchanting mountains. The country is truly a paradise for everybody. The overwhelming joy brought by Taiwan's nature is out of this world. The picturesque natural landscape almost resembles heaven, especially when you witness the sunrise and sunset on a typical day in Taiwan. It is indeed exhilarating. It is not just a beautiful country with dramatic scenes because it is a happy place because of its freedom for everyone, especially to the ones who want same-sex marriage. Taiwan is the first nation in Asia to perform a same-sex wedding.
5. The Serenity of the Best TemplesEvery temple has a calm ambiance that usually drives tourists to take a glimpse of it. Temples in Taiwan are among the best highlights of the experience, too, because the serenity of the place makes you focus and observe the locals, offering prayers and smelling incense inside. The structure of temples is flawlessly made because it looks appealing to the eye even when you're on the outside. It screams Chinese influences, especially to the dragon emblems. The peaceful look of the structures is as calm as the inside too.
6. Biking is Definitely Popular Away from the bustling cars and other public transports will make you appreciate the surroundings even more. You will have the chance to be intimate with the country. What could be the best means of transportation? In Taiwan, enjoying the rides of the bicycle is so exciting. You'll find bike rentals everywhere and amazing trails that you can take on. Riding bikes would lessen the air pollution of the country. Be ready to have a refreshing ride with the wind caressing your face. Enjoying rides would make your journey worth-it and remarkable.