Cold and cloudy Switzerland is found in the Central Europe. The landlocked country is surrounded by Italy in the South and Germany to the North. As the sun rises, Austria and Liechtenstein shines on the east of the country and as the sun sets France came into rescue. Switzerland is known for its peaceful and clean surroundings. A prosperous country that has low unemployment rate and stable modern market. No wonder this country has been the most sought places to lived to. The country is divided into 11 cantos namely; Lake Geneva, Jura Mountains Fribourg, Bernese Lowlands, Bernese Highlands, Central Switzerland, Basel and Aargau, Zurich, Northeastern Sswitzerland, Valais, Graubünden/Grisons, and Ticino. Each of the cantons have different things to offer for every traveler. Gastronomic adventures will surprise you in cheesy ways. Visit Switzerland and take the wonderful opportunity.
1. Switzerland FlagThe square-shaped flag of Switzerland makes them one of the unique countries in the whole world aside from the Vatican. The Swiss batallions created the flag with a white cross and a red background. It was adopted on 1889 and it is the one of the world’s oldest flag. The flag is a representation of the country’s Christianity and also represents democracy and peace.
2. The Best Music Festival Be part of the best music festival in Switzerland. The Paleo Festival happens every July in the outskirts of the small village of Nyon. Every person, young and old, take part in this wonderful celebration of great music and mud. There’s always something for every age to do and enjoy. There are tons of mud from the rainy weather and it is one of the main reasons why this party is unique and surprisingly fun. All you have to do is deal with the mud that surrounds everyone. Nevertheless, when you hear the speaker blasts into the lovely tunes of French live bands, you’ll know you are in the right place. This is a time to meet new friends and reconnect with your old friends. The party is full of different kinds of tents. You got the chance to eat Swiss food and drink the best beers and wines in town. There’s even a champagne bar for everyone to enjoy. Remember to book early as tickets sell like hotcakes. Make sure you get notified to avail of the tickets fast and if you do, your spot on this amazing event will be rest assured.
3. The Amazing Swiss ChocolatesVisit some of the best Swiss chocolate factories with your family and friends. You will get to learn chocolate making procedures and have a chance to taste and shop for the greatest Swiss chocolate. Most chocolate factories have a museums for more information as to how the Swiss creates the world-renowned chocolates. Children will enjoy space alloted for plays and they can also have a chocolate photograph and print in on the packing of chocolates. A 3d cinema and a chocolate planetarium is also one of the best offers of the famous chocolate factories in Switzerland.
4. Delicious Melted CheeseCheese are so deeply satisfying that you know in your heart you will be asking for more. If you and your travel buddies love cheese and your goal is to try as many cheese as possible in Switzerland, then it is the best decision you’ll ever had had. You may want to try the Cheese Fondue. It is a cheese heat up to a fire. Thus, making it cheesy melty. You can dip your bread into it while drinking the right cheese-wine combination. This is a Swiss tradition that you and your travel friends can get to experience. It satisfies your cravings and enjoy every minute how the Swiss do it.
5. Environment Lovers>Swiss love their environment so much that you will notice it is one of the cleanest place on earth. They value their surroundings by making sure that resources are not put into waste. Recycling is part of their lifestyle and each is expected to recycle biodegradable items and to compost non-biodegradable waste. Every traveler would love the clean air and clean surroundings. Locals would drink fresh tap water without being hesitant because it is safe. Thanks to their love for the environment that gives hope to the whole world that a clean fresh air is possible in our surroundings.
6. Unravel Small VillagesProbably the best advice for everyone to fully enjoy Switzerland is to book for an accommodation in the small villages, which is often found in Sonlerto, Fontana, Roseto and a lot more. These exceptionally beautiful small villages are the best places to experience the Swiss life. Some houses are built from rocks and found in near valleys. It’s a completely different surrounding; serene and quiet. If you’re looking for a completely different adventure, the hills and valleys are perfect for you to hike and explore a series of waterfalls, rivers and impressive viewpoints. As you go about, you will also unravel hidden small villages and get to know the Swiss more.