Visit the largest Nordic country, Sweden. The country’s border are Norway and Finland and connected to Denmark by a bridge-tunnel across the Öresund Strait. It comprises of three regions namely Norrland, Svealand, and Gotaland. Stockholm is the largest and capital city of Sweden. It is one of the many places that you can discover amazing nightlife and visit some of the best tourists attractions. Sweden is know for its high peace profile index. It is also well-known for its high standard living and high expectancy rate. The Swedes value privacy so much that you can freely go around the cities undisturbed. They speak English very well too, but most often times they appreciate a Swedish greeting. A simple greeting “Hej”or Hello in English is most often appreciated. Getting around meeting the Swedes can be conveniently easy and fun when you visit their festivals and see for yourselves the wonders of this beautiful country.
1. The Most Amazing FestivalThe Peace and Love Festival in Sweden is a large music event in Borlange, Sweden. Every year, different themes are planned to spread the message of Solidarity, Diversity and Understanding. Many people from different countries gather to celebrate unity and culture. Non-stop music envelopes the whole party and it is amazing to see people joyously singing their hearts out, in unison, while dancing to the beat of live musical bands. Foreign and local artists are invited to perform and keep the crowd entertained. It is a perfect scene where every people has genuine smiles on their face. It is the perfect time to get to know people from other countries and just cut off diversity and be in one with the whole world and might as well with the universe.
2. Healthy LingonberriesFor some of the most delicious Swedish food, expect lingonberries on your plate. It is jampacked with nutritional values and aids to promote a healthy heart. Lingonberries taste quite bitter, but the Swedish cooked it with a little sugar. It complements traditional Swedish dishes like meatballs, stuffed cabbage rolls, fried herring and the delicious potato pancakes. You can buy lingonberries in the form of jams and sauces. It is often included in baked goods. Or just simply buy it in the markets of Sweden for a kilo. You will love every bite of this super fruit.
3. Fascinating Aurora BorealisYou can spot the amazing Aurora Borealis in Sweden, too. Book a flight and accommodation between the months of November to March and witness the magnificient beauty of the Northern Lights. Make sure you bring with you an advanced camera so you will capture every glow and color. The best way to spot a favorable conditions is ask for the help of a guide. This will increase your chances of seeing the most magnificient glow in the night sky. Enjoy the warmth of your coat, tomato soup and the wonderful scenery after. Have a great time and fulfill your dreams. Take this opportunity and be awe with the majestic creations of the world.
4. Have a Sweet Stay in Ice Hotel SwedenHave a lovely night and be astonished with the beauty of surroundings of Ice Hotel. Getting overwhelmed is not part of the features, but when you get here you would actually love every thing about it. The magical place offers a luxurious ice-y accommodation and it is one of the greatest concept of all time. Everything about is truly worth the price. You can also try challenging activities like snowmobiling excursion, huskying. There’s also the Ice Bar for you to try out. Staff are super-friendly and will help you have the best experience. It’s a unique place to experience Sweden at its finest.
5. Simple Souvenier Items For Everyone To KeepLooking around the country means, you’ll most likely feel cold because of the freezing weather. Shop for the most beautiful mittens, socks and cardigans in souvenier shopping centers. All of them are hand-knitted into perfection. It is one of the must wear for you to go out and enjoy the country. If you are a traveler, who loves gardening, consider buying the Falsterbo Tofflor. It is a cute and wooden shoes with different colorful themes. The designs are painted and handmade, too. The Licorice are just some of the many things that you could buy around. Most Swedes have it all in their pocket and they’re all obssesed to store it in their pockets.
6. Join a Fanstastic E-bike TourOne of the best ways to get to know Sweden is joining an e-bike tour. Exciting routes await every traveler from around the world. You can also get the chance to know the hidden parts of Stockholm. Friendly and Professional Guides provide excellent and quality services. They offer tour packages with an application guide, insurance, helmet and a nice e-bike. Most often of the time, they are so helpful that they will give you jackets and mittens to prevent you from being cold. As you go around and follow the easy to follow GPS, you’ll see breathtaking views of the city. It will certainly be one of the best rides you’ll ever have. Uncover Sweden beauty and enjoy!