About South Korea
Arrive with a lasting smile and excitement as you visit South Korea. The country is found in the southern part of the Korean peninsula. The capital city is Seoul, where most of the local lives. The friendly and warm Koreans will welcome you lovingly. You will enjoy their company as you get to know their beliefs, culture, traditions, favorite dishes, and their favorite music too. The official language of the country is Korean, but a lot of the locals speaks English for conversing. There is no national religion in South Korea. Locals has the freedom to choose their spiritual beliefs. The up rise of Korean Drama and Korean movies have made the country one of the best places to visit in Asia. They made the whole world curious about the country’s infinite surprises. As you go around the country, you will enjoy spectacular sceneries, colorful heritage, and world-class hotels and restaurants.
1. Close Family TiesThe Koreans are well-known for their closeness to their family. It starts with the husband showing much love and respect to their family. The wife is also expected to show love and respect by being submissive to his husband. Through these traits, Korean children are well-guided and most likely be successful. Producing a male heir in the family is important to carry the family line and to perform ancestral rituals. Men are expected to carry the responsibility upon the death of their father. When you visit South Korea, you would notice that a Korean family is easily distinguished by their defined facial features. It was also a norm for the Korean parents to choose a partner for their children before. Today, most Koreans have the freedom to choose their lifetime partner and they still consider their parent’s advice.
2. Informative Basic Etiquette in KoreaWhile exploring around South Korea’s beautiful places and restaurants, it is important to know some basic food etiquette. When you are invited to a Korean dinner, it is customary that the eldest person will be first served and they should be the first to eat. It is also important to keep in mind that you fill other glasses before you have your own. Eating while walking is a no-no for the Koreans even though you bought it at fast foods.
3. Guaranteed Delicious Street FoodYour Korea trip will not be complete without trying all sorts of street foods in the country. From simple vegetables to seafood and desserts, there will always be a favorite for all! Street foods in Korea has been a part of South Korea’s culture. It became popular in other countries and are selling hotcakes, but nothing compares to eating it on the streets of Korea. Some of the traveler’s recommendations are; spicy fish cake, sweet Korean pancakes, gimbap. When purchasing some of these street foods, tourists are also entertained while watching how it is prepared. You don’t need to worry about hygiene as the street vendors are cautious in handling food.
4. Watch Korean Pop Bands LiveThis will be a lovely opportunity for every avid fan of the Korean pop music. The genre started since the 2000s and instantly became a hot topic in Asia and other parts of the world. The music originated from the traditional music of the country and experimented with different styles of music. Dancing is an integral part of Korean music. So, you will probably be singing and dancing to your favorite tunes when watching your favorite Korean bands. The energy from the crowd will make you feel that you are in the right side of the world. Make sure you book your tickets earlier so you will not miss your favorite Korean band live.
5. Delightful Tour in South KoreaOne of the highlights of your South Korea itinerary is to experience the country’s beauty. As you travel around its capital city, you will see high skyscrapers and majestic mountains and places as backdrop. Perfect for your photoshoot and selfies. Immerse yourself with the culture of South Korea by buying real souvenirs such as; traditional Korean masks, Korean paper, folding fan, Korean dolls, and a lot more. You will get a chance to mingle with the locals and you will feel good with their warm smile. See the best attractions such as the iconic Gyeongbokgung Palace and the Namsan Seoul Tower, the highest point of South Korea.
6. Iconic of South Korea Beautiful traditional korean dress Hanbok is the traditional dress of the Koreans. The wearing of hanbok started during the Joseon Dynasty Period. It consists of a blouse shirt or jacket called Jegori. This is the upper garment, which can be worn by men and women. For the lower garment, the chima is a wrap-around skirt worn by females. The wearing of hanbok is expected during traditional occasions. For visitors, they are given the chance to wear the dress and have themselves photoshoot with a perfect Korean make-up and hair styling. Many studios in South Korea offers the best experience for wearing hanbok with a reasonable price. They will recommend you places for the perfect backdrop of your Korean photo. Friendly and professional photographers will give you a wonderful experience that will lasts a lifetime.