About South Africa
Unravel the beauty of South Africa with its famous wildlife, rich culture, and awe-inspiring natural beauty. The country is located on the southernmost tip of the African continent. The country has three surprising capitals, and you might be wondering why so here's the reason. It is because the South African Government is divided into three sections based on these three capitals. The thought about this came from the Union of South Africa when it was created. Concerns were raised, and they believed that too much power shouldn't be in one place. The three capitals were; Pretoria, the administrative capital, Cape Town, the legislative capital, and Bloemfontein, the judicial capital of the country. Most of the landscape of South Africa is made up of high and flat areas called plateaus. The blooming country has its own serenity, and there is so much more that you have to discover only in South Africa.
The Charm of South Africa
1. The Adorable Living PenguinsPenguins usually exist in colder places, so you might wonder about these cute penguins wandering on the coast and island of South Africa. These are called African penguins, and they are the type of penguins that can live in a warmer climate like South Africa has. The adorable African penguins will be one of the highlights of your exciting adventure in South Africa. The amusing African penguins can live for an average of 10-15 years. You can admire, and you can also have the chance to pet a resident penguin, and request a private tour. You might have a fondness of them but note that you cannot take one and bring home with you. There is a surprising colony of about 3,000 penguins that live in Cape Town.
2. The Unique Culture in South AfricaThe country has been referred to as the rainbow nation because of having a flourishing nature and a very diverse culture. It is quite an impressive and inspiring country because there are so many things waiting for you. In every aspect, they are proudly presenting their rich literature, traditional music, traditional dances, and many more. You would notice how they show respect with each other despite the difference with their culture. The country has 11 official languages that would tell you how their tradition differs from each other. The harmony and well-blended relationship can still be observed. That's one of the nice things that the country has, the unity of the people.
3. The Sweet Worldclass WineThe country will be even more appreciated for the tourists, especially for the people who love drinking and always have the heart for wines. The South African are kicking when it comes to wine because of the warm climate they have that makes the country bloom with grapes used for the sweet wines. The aroma of the grapes screams sweetness and world-class flavor. The old and new wines produced by the country are being known worldwide. It will be a great privilege to step on the land where it makes and produces some classic sweet wines. The wines often smell of ripe, silky fruit, but showcase earthy flavors and finish with restraint. South Africa's red grapes, in particular, get very mature and produce abundant, high alcohol wines.
4. The Pleasing Personalities of the LocalsSmiles can be seen everywhere, lighting up your mood every time. The locals are happy people, and their positive spirit is radiating and encouraging you to wear your smile also. They are friendly people who make you want to enjoy being outside and see their beautiful faces. They will mostly offer you their famous cuisine, and you can't help but try too. The welcoming and warm people would make you comfortable and enthusiastic about wandering around, buying souvenirs, taking pictures, and interacting with the people also. Listening to their stories will just be one of the fondest memories that you will ever experience.
5. Extremely Rich in Natural ResourcesSouth Africa is surprisingly rich when it comes to mining and minerals. The country is even leading the world with all the platinum metals on earth and almost half of the world's Gold. The South African diamond trade is one of the biggest in the world, exporting millions of diamonds each day around the world. The richness of the country helps its economy. The abundance of natural resources of South Africa makes the country top and be one of the world's largest sources of raw materials.
6. Different Influences on the CuisinesThe influences of European, Indian, and Malay made the cuisines of South Africa even tastier. You can have a taste at their mouthwatering Braai, a food that is very similar to barbeque. The only difference is the way it was cooked because Braai can't be Braai if it is only cooked on a gas grill. The fire remains inflamed for the duration of the Braai even if it is cooked already. With that, the tenderness can already be tasted when the Braai is served already. Braai is one of the foods that would make the guests savor their moment in the country. There is still a lot of food that you can enjoy in the country. The fusion of mixed influences can be felt in every bite of the cuisines.