The paradise of Seychelles cannot be denied once you see what makes its glow differently. The country lies on the east of Kenya, near the equator. Some of the highlights that welcome you are the UNESCO-listed nature reserve, fishing grounds, and fun activities at the beach. The blessed 115-island country is within the Indian Ocean off East Africa and actually has the least population among independent African countries. You will understand why Seychelles is a favorite spot for every tourist all around the world. The capital city of Seychelles, which is Victoria, is the center of business and cultural hub. It might be one of the smallest capitals in the world, but it is a bustling city that has many exciting places to offer you. Your dream holiday will be possible in Seychelles with the exotic island it has, cultures, people, and timeless beauty of the surroundings. Let beauty be unfolded.
1. The Decorative Parades during CarnivalsWhat makes a place even more alive with their proud culture and talented people is the festivals or carnivals. On the streets of Seychelles, you would find the entertaining and exciting carnival that you are looking for. With the vibrant colors of the Seychelles carnival that is annually celebrated would warm your insides. It would be best if you encounter their alive festival by visiting the country on the exact day that they are celebrating it. You won't feel any boredom but only overwhelming happiness. Through their feast, you would be able to see their culture and pride. The talents and unity are also visible, which makes you love the country even more. The carnival has been famously known not only to the neighboring countries but all over the world. It is one of the highlights that invites tourists.
2. Home to Some of the Rarest Birds in the WorldIn addition to the wonders of the surrounding, the flying exotic beautiful creatures made the country bloom. Some of the rarest birds in the world can be found in Seychelles. You would be too lucky if you spot them personally when you visit the country. You would be more appreciative of mother nature. One of the birds that you can spot is Seychelles Scops Owl, also known as the bare-legged Scops Owl, or Syer.
3. The Only Granite Islands in the WorldThere are lots of granite islands in Seychelles, which makes up the heart of the country. Seychelles comprises 73 coral islands and 42 inner islands, including Mahé and Praslin, which are formed by granite. The only remote oceanic islands in the world that arose from a single continental mass, with no coral or volcanic elements. Seychelles came about due to continental drift. These islands belonged to an enormous supercontinent 200 million years ago. But with the succeeding violent tectonic movements divided this continent, and its traces can now be found in South America, Africa, Madagascar, the Indian subcontinent, Australia, and Antarctica. Granite rocks can be found clustered along many of the inner islands' beaches, which makes the country flourish and bloom and entitles it as one of the best places to visit in the world.
4. Clear Waters of the BeachesThe best beaches in the world can be found in Seychelles and almost the same as the shining beauty of Maldives. With white sands, turquoise waters, and a year-round tropical climate, the country is a truly living paradise. A dreamy place for every adventurer who is enthusiastically looking for a complete package country. Not only the wildlife animals, and some of the best foods will invite you but also the magnifying totality of the country. The presence of the clear waters of the beaches would only tell how rich Seychelles can get when it comes to nature. It is a must-see place for everyone. Pack your things up and enjoy the calming feeling of air in Seychelles.
5. The Diverse Culture of SeychelloisEvery culture is unique, and it is what makes people real and devoted to their country. In Seychelles, the culture is beautifully diverse as it is characterized by people who have settled on the land many years ago. The unique, different culture of the country is enriched by the influences of African, Asian, and European. The harmony has been kept within the people despite the big differences in terms of their culture and religions. The simple lives of the people are guided by the cultures that they received from their past generation. Your stay in the country would let you have the great chances to witness their proud crafts, architectures, and customs.
6. The Traditional Clothing of SeychellesTraditional dresses have been appealing to the eyes because aside from the fabrics used, and intricate designs, it tells you more of the tradition and history of every country. In Seychelles, they have this Kazak, a waist-length, long-sleeve blouse that came into vogue in the late eighteenth century. The dressing in the country has a touch of both French and British influence because of the colonists before. The existence of modern clothing, which is a thin cotton fabric, didn't make the people lose the value of wearing traditional dresses.