Find your soul in the land of Rwanda, the heart of Africa, where the peacefulness and pleasantness of everything you see will refresh you and will take you into awe. The beautiful countryside is landlocked and is located in Central/Eastern Africa with its neighboring countries: the Republic of the Congo to the west, Uganda to the north, Tanzania to the east, and Burundi to the south. Rwanda is famous for being a developed country since 2000. It will be great to spend your precious time together with your family and friends to experience the temperate climate of the country. You will not just encounter its beautiful natural landscape, but you will also meet the pretty faces of the people. You will admire Rwanda even more because it is the only country in the world where the people and their president are participating in National Service activities "Umuganda" every last Saturday of the month.
1. The Land of Thousand HillsWandering around Rwanda will tell you why the country has been known as the land of thousand hills. You cannot ignore the fact that the country has an undeniable beauty that would capture anyone's heart with the majestic mountains it has. The adventurous people would find this country very impressive and will always linger on their minds. The diverse mountains are really captivating and can show you how the view of the country can be breathtaking. You would enjoy and find pleasure watching the sunsets when you're on top of the mountains, the best places where you can find peace and real enticing beauty of nature. Rwanda also has 5 volcanoes, namely Karisimbi, Muhabura, Bisoke, Sabyinyo, and Gahinga. These are some of the hills that you might encounter in Rwanda.
2. The Benevolence of the People will Melt your HeartYou will find your travel enjoyable and unforgettable, especially when you encounter the Rwandans. They are known to be kind and friendly people that will make you feel safe, secured, and welcome. The best way to start a pleasant and comfortable journey is knowing that the people care for you and won't let you lose on the streets. You may be a foreigner and a stranger to their country, but their eyes and smiles tell you otherwise, that the moment you enter the portals of Rwanda, you already became their friend. Hanging out with them and sharing waves of laughter would mean a lot, both to you and the locals.
3. Rwanda has the Cleanest City in AfricaThe capital city of Rwanda, which is Kigali, has shaken the entire continent with its remarkable title. Kigali is the cleanest city in Africa, and that alone can speak so many things about the country. You might be wondering why Kigali maintains its cleanliness; it is because of the disciplined and responsible citizens that made it possible, alongside with the government, which implemented the ban for the use of plastic bags to protect the environment. The environment-friendly country will let you breathe the fresh air you need in life. This is one of the assets of the country that may invite and interest visitors all around the world.
4. One of Africa's Pride in Digital RevolutionsRwanda is one of the best countries in Africa that has high internet connectivity. The government is making sure that all parts of the country should be utilizing the internet facilities to let them stay connected. Because of the well-done job, Rwanda has become one of the leading countries in Digital revolutions as activities such as paying taxes, permits, and registrations are done online. Your admiration towards the country is incomparable when you get to see how they are coping up and helping each other out.
5. Renowned to Africa's Tea ProductionIf you hear about Rwanda, the first thing that might come to your mind is its tea garden. The country is famously known for having lush green plantations in which the quality of tea is surprisingly impressive. Now, if you are a tea lover and want the best of it, you are most welcome to the land of tea gardens, Rwanda. Not only would you savor the heavenly taste of the teas, but your admiration will be heightened when you see the plantation because it is also perfect for sightseeing. The temperate climate of the region is the reason why it is easy for the growth of tea.
6. Secured and Safe Country to VisitEnsuring your safety might be your biggest concern, so it would be best if you would worry less when you are traveling to Rwanda because your security is guaranteed here. The country is one of the safest places in the world. The locals can assure you that they experience the goodness of their land by walking home safely at night. However, crimes might be relatively low, and you are less likely to encounter one. You must be reminded that pickpockets do exist, especially to crowded places, so beware. But overall, you can rely on the people as they are friendly and hospitable. Being labeled as one of the safest countries has already struck many hearts of the people.