Lush with majestic and dreamy surroundings, the Republic of Poland is a perfect destination for the people who wanted to relax and see the great wonders of our Creator. The beautiful country is situated in Central Europe. You can have your visit to the different subdivisions as it is divided into 16, the capital and the largest city is Warsaw. Poland is the sixth most populated member state of the European Union, so you can just imagine many people living in a fairytale-like country. The oceanic air currents from the west greatly influence the lovely temperate climate of Poland. Visitors really love the cold winters and warm summers that Poland has. The people living in Poland are known as the Polish, you will be encountering them and will surely get to know about their traits more. Be ready to be swept off of your feet and let Poland take you on top of the world.
1. The Admiring Beautiful Traits of Polish"No work, No cake" is an old Polish saying that makes sense and has made them known to be hard-working, and they are actually the second hardest working nation according to a report by the European Committee. Polish being dedicated to their work and showing bravery makes the people all around the world admire them. They are also known to be hospitable, especially at Christmas, as it is also part of their culture. Polish have shown that they are brave enough to stand for their country, and they are still putting that on their mind. The country is the first nation that had to stand up to Nazi Germany when Hitler invaded in 1939. Their displayed courage has made them brave warriors during that time.
2. Out of this World ArchitecturesThe outstanding beauty of architecture in Poland is eye-catching that you can't help but be captivated. As you study the flawless structures, you will admire the magical hands and minds of the people who created a masterpiece. The architectures are one of the things that make the country look like fairytale settings. The vibrant bright colors are really striking, bringing back memories and legacies of the past. Buildings were mostly constructed in the 17th century or earlier, which is why it would amaze you even more, that the buildings remained beautiful over the years. These sights are perfect for a getaway experience. Taking photos is also perfect as you can use the architecture as your background or subject. Pictures with these beautiful creations are the best souvenirs of your Poland journey.
3. Poland as Food ParadiseVisiting Poland means desiring to taste the heavenly taste of their very own foods. You will be stimulated throughout the day with their carbohydrate-based foods. Being full will bring you overwhelming happiness. Their dish includes meat, cabbage, and potatoes, which is usually served with a piece of bread. Some of the famous polish dishes are the Golonka and Golabki. Golonka is a fresh ham that is served with horse-radish, and Golabki is a cabbage leaf stuffed with ground meat and rice. The hearty foods of Poland are definitely one of the best meals in the world. Do not forget the ever famous national dish of Poland, which is the Bigos, a meat stew perfect for everyone. You cannot say you've been to Poland if you haven't got a taste of their proud dishes yet.
4. Country Rich of HistoriesPoland has so much history to tell. Your journey to the country would mean that you will be able to have the chance to take a peek on their history. There might be lots of tragic events, especially during World War II, but what you would admire is the fact that Poland's history has molded the Polish and made them stronger and be brave to face the challenges of their country. The living witness of the past is the places themselves, with the museum displays. Your emotion will be stirred once you learn some fragments of the past. The scars and cruel fate that made the country suffer yet able to survive successfully and now leading beautiful people who are also fighters now.
5. The Vibrant Colors of Stroje LudoweBesides having a rich history and awe-inspiring architectures of Poland, they also have their very own culture. You can see how they can let their culture live in a modern world full of new things through their folk costumes called stroje ludowe. It is well decorated, which represents different regions of Poland. These costumes are usually seen in every special event. The excitement would be intensified when there are traditional performances too, as you will be able to see their beautiful costumes that have so many things to say about the identity and culture of Polish people.
6. The All Year Round ExperienceBe it summertime or wintertime, your experience in Poland is undeniably enjoyable. During the summer, it is perfect for exploring and wandering in the breathtaking places of Poland. In winter, you can play with the snow and try winter activities; for sure, you will feel the warmth of enjoyment despite the coldness of the weather. There will be a lot of activities stored in for everyone.