The interesting Islamic Republic of Pakistan can be found in the majestic region of South Asia. There is so much more that you need to know about the country, and it would be best to get there personally to encounter their marvelous enchanting island. You will be intrigued by the paradise lying beneath the mountains and sand dunes. The capital city of Pakistan is Islamabad. Ethnic groups are living in the northern mountain peaks and southern desert lands. Each of them authentically represents the country with its intact traditions and practices. The country also has several regional languages, but Urdu is the official language and dominating one. Pakistan has a very diverse population, because of its vast population, the country is one of the largest countries in the world. They are reigning and leading when it comes to armed forces, too, because it is ranked as the eleventh-largest armed forces in the world.
1. The Captivating Calligraphy of PakistanYou would surely admire the magic of their hands because they have the power to create a beautiful masterpiece called calligraphy. The Quran that is written in Arabic wasn't just written in a simple script way because it is by the method of calligraphy. The intricate and embedded designs along the calligraphy are just as captivating as the strokes of the pen. This is only one of the arts that Pakistan can boast about, and you would be amazed at how flawless they can be when creating one.
2. The Warm Vibe of the Market PlacesYou would love the ambiance of the markets, and you will surely appreciate the looks of it because it is full of Pakistan's unique products. They offer several beautiful souvenirs that are irresistible to ignore. The market culture is very alive, and hundreds of unique cultures are present when you take a glance at their local markets. You can witness the excellent relationship between the sellers and customers in the area as they interact with each other too. The alive atmosphere would bring you more enthusiasm, making you enjoy your stroll.
3. The Splendid Creation of their HandicraftsThe Splendid Creation of their Handicrafts One of the things that would catch your attention when you are in the country is their masterpiece when it comes to handicrafts. The intricate designs are well defined, and it is traditionally made with the use of their hands. You can just imagine how they get patience and knowledge in doing some. The gifted hands of the craftsmen are undeniable because of such a magnificent creation. The skills that they have are being passed from generation to generation. A living tradition that cannot be wiped out in the country because of its uniqueness that the modern world would really look into. Their handmade handicrafts make the country stand out when it comes to embroidered designs.
4. The Heartening Moment with the LocalsThe warm place will be much warmer because of their people. You would know them personally and will get the chance to experience their hospitality. You would be amazed at how these Asian would gladly show their generosity to their visitors. Pakistani are as lovely as their culture. They reflect the beauty of their country. If you wanted to meet them, they would be as excited as you are too. You would feel the welcoming aura of the locals when you got to meet them, and because of that, you will be comfortable and pleased that you have included Pakistan on your journey in life. They would happily talk to you as some of them know how to speak the English language, too, other than Urdu.
5. The Breathtaking Perfect Views Satisfaction is guaranteed when you get to see their breathtaking places. Pakistan has gained tourism all over the world because it is known to be a perfect place for sightseeing because of its geographical location. The richness of the natural landscape would take you to the top of the world because you will definitely not see this paradise in the other country. Your journey would be so much fun and remarkable. People have done a great job of preserving nature by taking good care of it. You would see rugged mountains that are one of the famous mountains in the world, and nothing is more satisfying than seeing one that holds such a reputation. You will be enchanted to unfold the vast paradise of the country.
6. The Living Old and Ancient RemnantsThe ancient temples are strikingly beautiful, and nothing compares to the old architecture of it. It would be pleasant to the eye, knowing that old and ancient temples and buildings can be nailed. There are a multitude of ancient Hindu temples in Pakistan, some that date back to the times of the ancient Hindu scripture of the Mahabharata, said to have been written around the 8th-century BC. These high temples would tell you the entailing histories lying on each. A lot of temples can be found in Pakistan. You might love to spend your time in the place. The remnants of the past have been well-preserved by the people, showing their homage to the past.