The tropical climate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will bring you another blast experience. The country lies in West Africa, sharing the borders with Benin, Chad, Cameroon, and Niger. In the south, its coast is in the Gulf of Guinea. The official language of the country is English, which is why visitors would be happy to land in a place where it uses a global language where they can interact with the people comfortably. However, Hausa, an official language before, is widely spoken. Indigenous people are residing in the country with their native languages too. They are the Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Kanuri, Ibibio-Efik, Tiv, Edo, and Nupe, creating diversity in the country. The dominant religion in the North is Islam, while Christianity in the south. The remarkable experience in the country involves seeing their breathtaking natural landmarks. Bring your camera with you and start your journey in the "Giant of Africa."
1. Falling In Love with the Nigerian AccentsEncountering Nigerians would be so captivating. Their charms wouldn't fail you when you talk to them. For sure, you've seen and watched some Nollywood movies, and you can see how lovely their accent is. According to CNN Global Experiences, the Nigerian accent is the sixth sexiest accent on the planet. You would personally observe them when you start having conversations with one of them. You can listen to their kinds of music, and it would justify their reputation on why they are one of having sexiest accents. Their beautiful faces and souls are well complemented with their sexy accent. You must love hearing them talk all day.
2. The Surprising Biggest Street PartyOne of the entertaining activities that everyone is looking forward to is the happy and alive festivals of every country. Nigeria presents you the Calabar Carnival, known as the "Africa's Biggest Street Party." It is a month-long event that is being celebrated every year on December 1. Its popularity is known worldwide because of the energetic parade on the streets and vibrant colors of their costumes. The beauty of women is strengthened through their beauty contests. There is so much fun that you should look forward to. You must not miss the fun at this fantastic event. The Calabar Carnival is also known as the pride of Nigeria because it was started to showcase their local heritage, which gains success. The carnival is just one of the happiest festivals in the country because when you get there personally, you would have the chance to witness their unique celebrations and participate with them.
3. Beautiful Patterns of Butterfly Living in NigeriaYou would find the colorful butterflies flying freely in Nigeria as it is the largest diversity of butterflies. All kinds of enticing beauty of the butterfly will be witnessed on the southern part around Cross River State harbors. It would be like you are in a fairy tale as these butterflies are like fairies. Your experience will be as beautiful as these flying living things.
4. Unique city in Norway Besides the natural beauty of its landscapes, fun festivals, beautiful faces, unique clothing, Nigeria boasts its real entertainment when it comes to the Movie industry, that reached people across the globe. Nollywood provides people the popular comedy genre. You would be amazed to know that Nollywood surpasses Hollywood because it is the second-largest movie producer in the world after Bollywood of India. The Nigerian movie industry is a masterpiece and one of the things that would define how Nigeria is being known worldwide. You would have a hearty laugh when you watch Nollywood, and stepping in the land of the Nigerian movies would mean so much to you as you would encounter how lively and comedic these real people are.
5. The Beautiful Ambience of NatureYou will not forget the flawless landscape of Nigeria. You will be enchanted from backyards to resorts in states such as Plateau, Cross Rivers, Lagos, and Ogun, deserts, plains, swamps, mountains, steamy jungles, and the sights and sounds of jaw-dropping nature. You will feel the serenity of the place and will appreciate the paradise it has. You won't regret stepping in the beautiful ambiance. Aside from the natural landscapes and spots, the arts and history of Nigeria make the second nature. There is so much more to the past and the arts of Nigeria that tell stories about Nigeria.
6. The Greetings Among NigeriansIt would be an honor to learn how Nigerians greet each other. You would be happy to be greeted by Nigerians commonly. They would often shake hands while wearing a genuine smile. A smile that would make you feel comfortable and welcome. It is as if you are one of them. When you greet them, learn not to rush it as they would consider it as rude when you do so. If it is older than you must greet, it is deemed to bow your head as a sign of respect. You would also observe that men place their left hand on the other person's shoulder while shaking hands. Note that showing your warm smile shows pleasure at meeting the person. Always observe their ways of greeting each other.