About New Zealand
The sky filtered with hues in New Zealand will take you into the awe-inspiring moment. The beautiful country lies in the southwestern Pacific Ocean with the Kiwis peacefully living in it, the people in New Zealand. The agriculture of the country is the main export industry; that is why you would find the slopes and farms undeniably gorgeous. The dairy farms in New Zealand are quite famous, and you would surely love the picturesque scene in the farms. Wellington is the capital city of the country, and it is where you would see the real city life of the people. You will hear the bustling and noise of the population. The country has two main landmasses, the north, and the south. The north is known to be subtropical, while the south is temperate. You will appreciate the climate of New Zealand when you get to experience it. December to February will be the warmest, while June-August will be the coldest experience.
1. The Famous Home of Middle-EarthThe unique thing about New Zealand is that it is famous as Middle-Earth or known as a fictional setting. Your dreams of visiting a dreamy paradise place will be granted in New Zealand. The country has been famous because it was the setting of the popular worldwide, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogy. The attractions of the scenic place and its enchanting views can captivate many hearts. It is a place that you might think it only exists in your incredible imagination, but the country will prove to you that the beautiful creation of our Creator is real. You just have to open your eyes and appreciate the wonderful surroundings at its fullest.
2. One of the Astounding Creation in EarthThe views look flawless, and you wouldn’t mind checking every landscape that you will pass by when you’re in New Zealand. The sky-high mountains, the turquoise water in the magnificent lakes, dramatic set of the valleys, and clear skies, are some of the attractive features of the country. You can’t help but to indulge yourself and let the moment take your time as you would feel the real ambiance of the place by merely appreciating its charming landscapes. The air will lead you to its peacefulness, making you want to stay in the country and make it a long journey. The country is known as a safe country; that is why you must look forward to including the country on your bucket list.
3. The Notable Faces of Maori CultureIf you heard about New Zealand, you would already think about the famous Maori culture of the country as they are very vocal and proud of their indigenous people, the Maori. They are from their mythical Polynesian homeland of Hawaiki more than 1000 years ago. They make up most of their country’s history and intact traditions; that is why they are also the pride of New Zealand. They have sensational myths and legends that you might want to hear. The people had a memorable way of greeting, and that is the traditional pressing of noses. If you are interested in seeing the Maori culture, witness their traditional welcome on their tribal meeting grounds or known as the Marae. It is where you would see them singing and dancing, performing lively.
4. The Deep-rooted Friendliness of the PeopleIt goes straight to the heart whenever you see people walking on the streets, sharing a smile with you. If you think you are a stranger, think again because you will forget your worries when you encounter the people. Their friendliness and politeness won’t be overlooked as it is deep-rooted. You would feel the real warmth of the country when you get to encounter and talk to one of them already. As a guest or a visitor to the astonishing place, you would be comfortable and happy to know that people show hospitality to foreigners.
5. The Beauty of Darkness UnfoldDays in New Zealand aren’t the only thing that would make you see the beauty of surroundings because even darkness can unfold the secrets and splendid beauty of the sky. You would feel like you are on the edge of the world when you see the bright, dark, and perfect skies in the night. The country is home to the most astronomical dark sky observatory in the world, and because of that, you would be able to catch sight of sparkling stars at night and glance at the Milky Way and the Southern Cross. New Zealand just really stands out whether in light or in darkness. The out of this world experience would surely be remembered because of the dark.
6. The Prodigious Local FestivalsOne of the famous celebrations in New Zealand is the Auckland Lantern Festivals. Glamour lights filled the surrounding during the Chinese New Year. The festivals come very lively together with the participants. You would witness the local activities of the people during festivals. They have lots of celebrations, may it be their food, music, homage to the past. But the sure thing is, wherever you go, you will always feel the enjoyment and fun vibe of their festivals.