The land of tulips, Netherlands, is something to be looked upon. It is a dreamy place located in northwestern Europe. The Kingdom of the Netherlands is made up of four constituent countries: the Netherlands, Aruba, Curacao, and Sint Maarten. Amsterdam is the largest and capital city of the Netherlands. The country is known to be small, but it boasts significant and astounding places that everyone wishes to visit. You would encounter the Dutch people in the country, and you might find their height amusing, and that is okay because they are known to be the tallest people in the world. The Netherlands is also famous for its conspicuous flat landscape; that is why when people hear about the country, the first thing that came to their mind is the flat country. The striking beauty of the country makes people love the place and encourages them to take pictures of the dramatic scenes.
1. Land of Eye-Catching and Abundant BeautyThe country is overflowing with magnificent creations. It is known for its fascinating tulips. The tulips are well aligned, and they are irresistible once you see it. The flawless fields wouldn’t disappoint you because by mere seeing it, you will feel relaxed already. The blooming season would be best during the end of April until the beginning of May. There are lots of stunning windmills in the country, too, and you cannot stop looking at it when you pass by. It would feel like you are in a fictional setting, and you are living the life of the princesses. The place would also give justice to your imagination because the Netherlands is the best when it comes to beautiful places. Every place you would visit would be perfect for photography.
2. Home to the Famous and Legend Artists of the WorldArts is one of the feelings of pride in the world. The Netherlands proudly presents as the dwelling place of Vincent Van Gogh, a famous painter across the globe. One of his paintings is the “Starry Night” that played a significant role in every art in every corner of the world. He’s been famous since the twentieth century, and his memory seems to never fade until today. Another artist is Rembrandt, known for being one of the greatest prophets of civilization because of his paintings. Jan Vermeer is also a famous dutch born in the Netherlands, famous for his portraits and paintings. If you are an artist and wanted to visit the place of these legends, then the Netherlands will always be open to you. The contributions of these Dutch people made significant impacts all over the world.
3. Land of BicyclesThe air you breathe is as fresh as the flowers because their means of transportation is through cycling. You will be amazed at the serenity of the country while riding one. There are more bikes than people in the country too. They outnumbered the population, and you would be interested enough to see the land of bicycles. The breeze you felt will bring you to breathtaking places while riding a bike because through this transportation, you would be able to go to the charming areas of the Netherlands. Everywhere is accessible with the use of bicycles.
4. Happy People. Happy Place. Happy AmbienceThe Netherlands is one of the lowest countries in the World. Almost one-third of the country is below sea level. However, you would meet one of the best people in the world because the Netherlands has a very diverse population, especially in Amsterdam, and it has always been the dream destination of every tourist because the country is the 6th happiest nation on earth. It does make sense because, at just one glance, you would be enchanted to the enticing beauty of every corner in Amsterdam. It is also said to be a happy country as it has the thirteenth-highest per capita income in the world. A pleasant dream place to visit indeed and a smile that is contagious.
5. Out of this World ArchitecturesYou wouldn’t find any flaws when it comes to their architectural buildings. It seems like a fairy tale setting because of its elegant composition. The landscapes scream arts. You would see how the modern and contemporary arts complimented each other through their architectural buildings. The grand canals added to the beauty of the place. These out of this world architectures will really make you go crazy because of its beauty, and you might want to take pictures as many as you can.
6. One of the Highest English ProficienciesYou will not worry about talking to some people in the Netherlands as they are known to be one of the highest English proficiencies in the world. You will not be afraid of talking to one of them when you need some help or directions. That is why Amsterdam has been one of the busiest cities in Europe because thousands of visitors come often. It is because they don’t find any difficulties in dealing with the people as they can talk to you in English too. Visitors would be glad that a new place had people that can easily understand and connect with them.