It’s tiny and certainly one of the best places to live and visit. Monaco, found on the Mediterranean Sea surrounded by France. The second-smallest country is divided into four regions namely; Monaco-Ville, Condamine, Monte Carlo and Fontvieille. You can easily go around the country simply by walking. Monaco is a place to see spend cash while having the best of your life. The beauty of its surroundings is accompanied by the safety of the residents and the country as a whole that’s why it is known as one of the best places to visit and live. The lifestyle and culture of the local residents are widely influenced by its neighboring countries as seen through their gastronomical offers, local performances and traditions. The county is a home to Grand Prix, a highly anticipated event in the country, where the royals and the visitors from around the world get to meet and experience a unique excitement. There’s a lot to see and discover in this tiny island. You will surely be having the best of your life!
1. The Excitement Formed Around the Monaco Grand PrixThis is a chance to see for yourself the most anticipated event, the Monaco Grand Prix. It’s a meeting place for automobile races lovers out there. It happens annually in the month of May on the Circuit de Monaco, which has been called “an exceptional location of glamour and prestige”. It is one of the most important and renowned automobile race in the whole world. Going to this event will be an unforgettable moment that’s why it’s important that you plan out your trip with the help of local guides. Get access to one of the most beautiful spots and enjoy the scenic views, the lovely people, relax and have a wonderful time.
2. One of the Safest Country To VisitIf you’re planning to visit or stay in Monaco, then it’s definitely one of the best decisions you’ll ever make for you and your family. Safety is the foremost concern of the country. Police officers are designated for every 100 residents and each residential house has its own surveillance system. Crime rate is extremely low, too. It’s maybe because most of the residents are wealthy enough and very unlikely to steal. It’s still best to make sure you take care of your belongings while going around the country. You’ll sure have a good time and have the best time of your life as you get to meet the locals.
3. A Mix of Cultural InfluencesMuch of the cultural influences of the residents of Monaco came from its neighboring countries namely; Spain, Italy and France. Throughout the year, locals get to enjoy different kinds of music and other forms of entertainment. There would always be something to watch and something to celebrate about. The visitors will surely enjoy famous galleries, theatrical shows and music performances. The dominating religious belief of the country is Roman Catholic. Most locals speak French and Italian, but they also speak English for communication.
4. Best Casino in the WorldYou certainly would like to take a chance to experience betting in one of the world’s best casino. Hang out in a hub of elegant casinos and get to meet like-minded people. Gambling in the country was made legal in 1854 by Prince Charles III of France. The Casino de Monte Carlo is one of the must visit casinos of the country. If you’re looking to play while being comfortable with a lively environment, you can also get to visit Sun Casino without worrying about to wear. All the casinos in Monaco has its own features suited for every personality. Have a lot of fun, drink and play while enjoying. A lot of surprises and excitement awaits every traveler.
5. Best Wine in MonacoA special treat that’s awaiting every traveler in the luxurious country of Monaco is its fine and rare wines. Take a chance to experience fabulous wine tasting and winery tours of the world’s best producer. With the help of a local guide, you can be assured of the best experience while exploring amazing views and tasting local wines. You’ll also get to know more about the excellent production of wines all over the country. Have a taste of authentic wines from fruits that are carefully selected, washed, and peeled infused, and safeguarded to create an inviting and delightful wine specialty. You will see amazing vineyards and have a chance to dine in a beautiful backyard chateau.
6. Must-Taste Traditional FoodExplore Monaco’s cuisine might make you get overwhelmed with its many dishes to choose from. To start with, you may want to try traditional food the country never fails to offer to its visitors and a local-favorite. Much of the Monaco’s cuisine is widely influenced by Spain, Italy and France. The Socca, which came from France is one of the traditional food that you can get while roaming around the country. It’s made up of chickpea flour, olive oil and cooked via a skillet pan with many flavors you get to choose from. The inside is surprisingly creamy and you’ll enjoy every bite of it.