Fall in love with Mexico. It is a place of wonder, excitement, creativity, laughter, and adventures. The country is found in North America and lying in between the United States of America to the north, and Guatamela and Belize to the southeast. Its extensive coastlines and wonderful weather makes it a top tourist destination of the whole world. The country has so much to offer. The country is famous for its charming colonial towns and thrilling cities. The warm and friendly Mexicans value their relationships and easy to make friends with them. Take a drink with them and laugh at their jokes. There is so much positivity when you are with the Mexicans. The music scene in Mexico should also never be missed out. Happiness is always found here. Look forward to dazzling sites, world wonders, and comforting aromas. Be ready to discover its beauty and you'll be coming back for more.
1. Great Family ValuesMexicans are very well-known for their family-oriented values. They take inspiration from their family in everything that they want to achieve. Family responsibilities are one of their main priorities in life. A Mexican family usually consists of a large number of family members. They always look forward to family gatherings to be updated with each other and to have fun. They are always united and they always help each. Mexicans show their love for their family by showing respect to their parents. They show it by obeying and spending time together with their children and extended families. The closeness of every Mexican family have always been a unique trait of the country.
2. Best Tequila in the Whole WorldA visit to the wine cellars in Mexico will absolutely complete your trip. Book for Tequila Tour and Tasting and see behind the scenes of the world's best tequila. You will know the different tequila variations and how they vary through their color, smell, and taste. Every distillery has delectable choices in their selections and samples. You will have a lot of good information about its history, process, types of machinery used, and tequila food pairing, too. This is a highly recommended activity in Mexico for everyone who likes tequila. Bring your best drink buddy along so you can choose what and not what to drink, but everything is drinkable once you’re in here. Best to book for private tours early to avoid hassles.
3. The Pleasant Mariachi MusicYou know you are in Mexico when you hear a piece of beautiful indigenous music called "Mariachi Music". The mariachi band plays this music in special events of Mexicans. The Mariachi band usually consists of a maximum of eight violins, two trumpets, a guitar, vihuela, and all the music players take turns in singing the lead and back up song. You will find a mariachi band in some of the best restaurants around the country. You can request your favorite song near your table making it all the more romantic for your special one. There is so much more to this kind of music that it brings togetherness, romance and a whole lot more. Don't hesitate to request another song, if one is not enough. Get the most of its lovely tune while you are in Mexico. If you can’t sing out, let the Mariachi band do it for you.
4. Laugh Your Heart Out LoudMexico is a place where contagious laughter is abundant. Mexicans always find time to smile and laugh. No wonder they look young because positivity surrounds them. They are resilient, witty, and very clever in all of their jokes. You will see funny posters around and you will hear giggles as you walk. Funny jokes are simple, awkward, and sometimes a little bit of mockery that depends on how deep is the relationship. Mexicans always find humor in almost every topic. They're always ready to make you laugh. It's contagious and you can't resist to smile, giggle, or laugh your heart out.
5. Amazing Whale WatchingWhale watching is amazing as always. It is a fun and informative experience for every family. The view while watching the baby whales learning to play and breach with their moms by their sides is impressive. You will marvel at the humpbacks, orcas, and gray whales in their natural habitat. Tour guides are always amazing, helpful, and knowledgeable about these fascinating marine life creatures. Kids will surely love this activity as they get to learn more about marine life creatures and experience adventure as its finest. The word “boring” for the kids will definitely be out of their mind once they view how amazing whale watching is.
6. Exciting Boat ToursJoin boat tours and take in the beautiful sites of Mexico as you pass by unique rock formations. You will get to know about the different dive sites with the help of an informative guide or captain. You might also get a chance to view a sea lion colony up close. A scuba excursion is one of the highly recommended activity while on a boat trip. Get a chance to swim with the different tropical fishes. If you want to just lay around and see the scenic views, that's all right too. During lunchtime, a suoerb fish will be offered to you. There’s a lot of things to do and discover in Mexico. You just need to be there and see for yourself how wonderful this country.