In the Mediterranean Sea, the beautiful archipelago of the Republic of Malta shines. It is the largest island and a center for culture and economy. The country is known for its rich history evidently seen in its ancient buildings. Tourist has always been attracted to its historical wonders, natural beautiful landscapes, beautiful sandy beaches, ancient temples, and mysterious caves. Going around Malta, takes you to places you'll ever see once in your life. The all year round events will give you a glimpse of their traditional culture. Have a joyous and appetizing food adventures around the country. Reward yourself with the sweetest traditional dessert and some special wines. Take away some of Malta’s beauty through buying of their special products. It is always a joy to immerse yourself with country’s beauty. Explore each places with a smile on your face. There's a lot of things to see, taste and do. Surely, you will feel relax as you explore this country.
1. Get Acquianted with the Joyous MalteseKarnival Ta' Malta is world-wide famous. It's one of the oldest historical festivals in the whole world. Travelers from around the world visit and make sure not to miss this fun-filled activity. The Maltese traditions are revived every February making it the best days to visit the country. There are a lot of activities and entertainment for the young and for adults. One of the highlights of the event is the float parade. On the streets of Valletta, colorful giant floats from recycled materials are paraded. There's a lot of dancing, exhibitions, and amazing food at the event until the end of the day. Everybody is having a good time. Make friends with the locals while having fun. It’s an all-smiles event so make sure you have the energy to get it going.
2. Famous Traditional DessertEvery visitor of Malta should try the traditional cake of Malta, which is Prinjolata. This dessert is traditionally served at during the Karnival Ta' Malta or in almost every restaurant and cafe. Pinenuts is the main ingredient of this dome-shaped cake. It is beautifully decorated with white frosting or whipping cream topped with glace cherries, flaked almonds, and chocolate shavings. The cake is so festive and delish. You wouldn’t want something to remain in the plate. It is one of the true Maltese recipes that leaves a lasting taste that is why it is craved by cake lover in the whole world.
3. Handicrafts Product at its FinestMalta's market is so impressive. There's a lot of handicraft products to admire and buy. The well-talented Maltese artisans are doing a great job in presenting their masterpieces. These products are originally found in the country so it's a must to go and check these wonderful pieces. The Maltese lace is one of the must-buy products as it one of the oldest traditional crafts of the country. It's cute and definitely worth checking out. For women, who love jewelry, the art of weaving threads of gold and silver into a precious ornament is perfect for you. Make sure to get these products as you go around the country. Pair it with your trendy clothes and it will surely highlight your best features. Buy also for your family and friends to share the beauty of Malta.
4. Have a Fun Adventures with AnimalsMalta is heaven for animal lovers. Visitors will enjoy an adventure walk with ponies and donkeys. As you walk around, you will see a breathtaking view of the countryside. It is surrounded with hills and remarkable landscapes. The tour guide will help you along the way as you take in the magnificent views. After the ride with the horses, a refreshment is waiting for every rider and the guide. This is the time that you also get to meet other friendly animals. They are animals that have been rescued and now living in peace with other animals. It's a place where you will witness cats eating with chicken. They’re all living at peace so these animals are most likely friendly. There are goats, sheep, donkeys, and a lot more. Families will enjoy a wonderful experience and make memories, too.
5. Wine and Chocolate PairingEvery visitor will have a fabulous time learning how to make wine and chocolate that perfectly goes together. It simply starts with learning the manufacturing process of how chocolates are made and formed. Different varieties of grapes are introduced and how shown how it is processed into great Maltese wines. Pairing chocolate and wine is such a sweet thing to do. You have both of the world’s most tempting food and drink. This is activity is one of the must-do in the country. There's a lot of surprises, a lot of wine and chocolate tasting. You'll definitely have a good time. Enjoy every minute of it and take more than you could ask for.
6. Maltese Cooking ClassMaltese Cooking ClassLearn how to cook the Maltese way by attending a hands-on cooking class in the country. It is usually a small-group cooking class and very engaging. You'll get to meet people passionate about cooking and you'll love every moment of it. You learn different cooking techniques and methods in the Maltese way. You will also know how it all started dating back to its cuisine's history. You'll get to learn new ingredients, as well. It's one of the most recommended activities in Maltese. As you leave Maltese, you’ll know for sure that you have developed your cooking skills. Therefore, you’ll definitely take with you the best of Malta everywhere.