Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
1. Highly twin tower and cool place for all activite The most popular twin tower in Kuala Lumpur, many tourist come to the twin tower to take a pics, and many high class restaurant in the tower. Not only the restaurant, the tower have a lot tenants for office. The height the tower is 451 meter tall. In the twin tower you can find underwater aquarium and science center. The name place is Suria KLCC and the size is 140,000 m. Not only underwater aquarium and science center, you can find shopping center and find high class brand there. If you like jogging and walk, you can find KLCC Park and the size is 17 acres. The park have fountain, children play ground and wading pool.
2. Local beverage always get repeat orderVery tasty beverage, unique taste, and most popular beverage in Malaysia. Tea Tarik or teh tarik is origina beverage Malaysia and popular in Southeast Asia, What is tea tarik? Tea tarik is a hot milk tea beverage which can be commonly found in restaurants, outdoor stalls and kopi tiams within the Southeast Asian country of Malaysia. Its name is derived from the pouring process of "pulling" the drink during preparation. It is made from a strong brew of black tea blended with condensed milk.
3. Popular food traditional in Malaysia Very unique taste food, very popular in Malaysia, many side dish. Nasi lemak is a Malays traditional food. How cook nasi lemak? Nasi lemak cooked with coconut milk and pandan leaf. And the recipe is found in Malaysia. And many country get the recipe like Singapore, Brunei and Southern Thailand. Many tourist come to Malaysia, they want try nasi lemak and tea tarik.
4. Coolest place for racerFast car, race motogp, iconic circuit. Malaysia have international circuit, the name is Sepang Circuit International. Many event in the circuit like Motogp, F1 and many racer automotive. The location in Selangor Malaysia, approximately 45 Km from south of Kuala Lumpur and near by to Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The circuit held event F1 1999 - 2017 and Motogp 1999 - present. If you want see Motogp please pre order your ticket because you can get good spot to see the race. If you order ticket VIP you can visit paddock and meet the racer there. For the moment Sepang circuit just held Motogp.
5. Culture and history hidden in the industrialized stateGeorge town another name Penang, multicultural capital of the Malaysian, good medical check up. Once an important Straits of Malacca trading hub, the city is known for its British colonial buildings, Chinese shophouses and mosques. Beyond the old town, George Town is a modern city with skyscrapers and shopping malls. Verdant Penang Hill, with hiking and a funicular railway, overlooks all. Mostly you can find good food in Penang. Food in Penang also good, they have char kuey teow fried, you can ask the side dish like meat, seafood or chicken. Char keuy teow is like iconic food in Penang. But tje way you can around Penang with traditional transportation, they call trishaw ride. You can ask staff hotel how to get trishawa ride. About the price you can bargain with the drive. The driver can take you to see China Town, India village, and big castle. And please don't forget to taste teh tarik and char kuey teow in China Town.
6. Place for traditional medicine and unique city China town in Malaysia, unique city, good view city. Ipoh is a city in northwestern Malaysia, known as a gateway to the Cameron Highlands hill station. In the former Hakka Miners’ Club, Han Chin Pet Soo is a museum about the tin-mining industry and Hakka community. Sam Poh Tong is a Buddhist temple in a limestone cave. To the south, Kellie’s Castle is an unfinished mansion built by a Scottish planter. Southeast, the vast Gua Tempurung cave has dramatic rock formations. Not only beautiful city, Ipoh have good source herbal medicine and clinic herbal. Mostly tourist come to Ipoh to get good herbal medicine.