The small and landlocked country Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is found in Western Europe. Its neighboring countries France, Belgium, and Germany influenced the cultural, customs, traditions and languages of the country. A quick tour around the country is not enough to discover and unravel the wonderful masterpiece of the delightful villages and lively city. Its capital city, Luxembourg City is known as the ‘European Capital of Culture’ and one of the three official capital cities of the European Union with Brussels and Strasbourg. As proven through its fun-filled festival and fun market encounters that attract its neighboring counties as well as the whole world. You will surely be delighted how this amazing country keeps its cultural traditions, gastronomy delights, and artistic handicrafts and wineries. The scenic countryside will take you to a picture-perfect aging fortress and majestic castles. A simply elegant walkable city to view historic houses, lush forests, beautiful valleys, and scenic rivers.
1. Exciting and Real AdventuresLuxembourgish adventure will let you move out from your comfort zone wonderfully. Don’t worry. The majestic sceneries and beautiful landscapes are worth every climb and step. It smoothly takes your breath away as more of its precious natural sceneries await and welcome you. Climb different trails, listen to interesting tales, and see unique surroundings that reveal fascinating landscapes that only Luxembourg possesses. Enjoy every step and wander happily with your family together with your close friends. You’ll be climbing up for more. As you can’t wait till your next adventure to see unexpectedly something new.
2. Best Place for More OpportunitiesThe elegant country popularly known as the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is known as one of the wealthiest countries in the whole world. Its amazing that this small country is one of the best places for finding more opportunities in your career path. If you’re not currently satisfied with your wage, then consider Luxembourg as it proudly boasts the highest minimum salary in the whole world. It’s no wonder why a large number of people from its neighboring countries look for higher-paying jobs in Luxembourg. Aside from work opportunities, the country is known for its very low crime rate. Making everyone feel safe and secure. The low unemployment rate of the country will guarantee everyone that there is and there will always be a job for everyone.
3. Potato CrazeThe traditional potato pancake of Luxembourg captured the hearts of many over the years. Potatoes are grated and combined with essential ingredients like fresh shallots, garlic, parsley, eggs, and flour. The batter then is deep-fried like a pancake. Potato pancakes are often spotted during the Christmas season and during the annual Luxembourg City Fair. It guarantees excitement all over the country and it is one of the comfort food inside the homes of the Luxembourgers. It’s a shame to eat this potato pancakes with the common ketchup. There is a lot of sauce available for everyone to discover that goes best with this delish traditional dish. Applesauce or Chili Sauce are some of the well-known sauce for the tastiest combination.
4. Wonderful SchueberfouerThe biggest and the largest traditional event of Luxembourg is the Schueberfouer. This fun-filled event starts from the month of August to September. Excitement rush as it draws millions of tourists from other parts of the world to enjoy the festive celebration. The Count of Luxembourg, John the Blind, started this festivity in 1340 and has always been celebrated. This is the best time to catch up with family and friends and to mingle with the happy Luxembourgans. They always look forward to the different fairground activities like carousel rides, a lot of funfair stands, roller coasters, unlimited games, and other children’s rides. Delish food and snacks are found in every corner so there’s no reason to escape this wonderful time of the year and make sure you take part in the lovely celebration.
5. Sparkling BeersSince 1300, traditional beer brewing has already been a part of Luxembourg’s culture. Thanks to the monks from Neumünster Abbey, who established the first brewery in the country. Today, the remaining big breweries in the country are; Brassier Nationale, Brassier de Luxembourg and the Brassiere Simon. The country is a haven for craft beers as most bars serve the best beers in town. Sparkling beers that should not be missed by every visitor as one of its discoveries. There is an overwhelming choice of good places to drink a beer each with a unique thing to offer. It’s one of the best to make your stay perfect and awesome.
6. Lovely and Artistic CandlesLooking for something to take home with you as part of your fabulous trip to Luxembourg? There are a lot of stores in Luxembourg that sell unique home decorations and it highlights beautifully crafted candles for everyone. Colorful candles that comes in different sizes and shapes shed light on the creativity of the Luxembourgers. Most of the scented candles are known as a great help to de-stress and feel invigorated. These uniquely-made beautiful candles are the best gifts you can give to your loved ones and special someone. It depicts the artistic side of the Luxembourgans.