The center of Europe, the Republic of Lithuania, located in the southeastern shore of the Baltic Sea to the east of Sweden and Denmark. It was once a powerful empire that dominated much of Eastern Europe in the 14th–16th centuries. From its dramatic history, Lithuania can be said as one of the bravest countries. It might be the best forte, most courageous people too. Lithuania can be your getaway and experience neither too hot nor cold climate. Begin to define the meaning of what life really is. Baltic Sea breeze or the almost-endless midsummer days will let you breathe in your own space while making your eyes be satisfied with the medieval and traditional style of their structures. The capital and largest city are Vilnius, where it is the most populous too. The spoken language is Lithuania, a Baltic language that is relatively close to Latvian. The main religion is Roman Catholic.
1. Best Country in the WorldAlmost everything is free for the populations' benefits. Everything is being taken care of, and in terms of the security and safety of the country, it is guaranteed that it is a very safe place to travel as it was ranked 37 out of 163 countries in the Global Peace Index 2017. The state also screams freedom, as there are no traces of terrorism, fascism, and racism. It is warm in the feeling when you got to see the best country in the world and will not be bothered by any crimes as Lithuania has a low crime rate. Being with the free-spirited people is a privilege.
2. Crashing WavesLithuanian nature is stunning - big sandy beaches with dunes, vast green forests, and grasslands. You will be relaxed and will appreciate more the environment with the crashing waves of the ocean, putting you in deep slumber sleep or taking you to another world. The mesmerizing beauty of the universe can be genuinely seen though the daylight o nighttime of the waters with the touch of vibrant colors coming from the sunset and sunrise. It is undeniably gorgeous that you might not want to lose eye contact with the life of the Baltic Sea. You might let yourself be kissed by the sunset, and that's okay. You will watch the dawn and feel the comforting ambiance.
3. The Wondrous DelicaciesThe potato can be varied from different dishes that will be tingly to the mouth. These are the Traditional Lithuanian Potato Pudding, Potato sausage, grated potatoes, potato dumplings, or baked potatoes. Surely, potato can be really special and delicious with its so many purposes and amazingly fresh, vivid, invigorating taste. It would help if you kept your eyes with the many dishes of potato. Lithuanians have created very unique dishes because of the influences of diverse cultures. Lithuania will not be a Lithuania if there are no beers to drink. They are known for the producers of the best beers in the world. They do home brewing as part of their culture too. Get enthusiast to involve and have a taste to the dishes and sip to the one of a kind classic beers.
4. Vigorous and Magnifying NatureA perfect getaway for the adventurous people as it boasts forests, myriad flowers, beaches, and parks. Lithuanian is a country blessed with natural landscapes. With a color of shades of green, the freshness of its clean water, and captivating nature, the gifts of life make the people really blessed with such breathtaking and relaxing environment. You can take photos of all you want. It is as if you are exploring different facets of the world in just one country. Enjoy the greatest treasure of Lithuania.
5. Medieval TownsSeconds, minutes, and hours might not be enough for you to wander on the streets of Lithuania, so you might as enjoy your whole day in checking out the antique houses that are very rare to see in the modern world that only a few countries had it. Lithuania has both sacred and secular architectures dated back to the medieval ages that are didn't vanished at all and changed to new infrastructures. They were taken care of, and it can be seen through the facades and colorful windows of how the old towns live for so many years without being disturbed. A lot of things might be running into your mind as to how the medieval ages got such fascinating architecture.
6. The Synergies among PeopleThe locals are known to be very hardworking and diligent people. They are also hospitable that you can feel a welcoming presence once they directly eyed you. Eye contact is essential for the locals, and they see it as not sincere when a person refuses to make direct eye contact. They also shake their hands as greeting each other, especially among men. Take note that hugs and kisses can be happening only between close friends. If they are talking to each other, you will notice that they are very expressive as you read their facial expressions. Get ready to be immersed with the people and be one of them, and also be open and just honest to them.