One of the smallest countries in the world, Liechtenstein, is a doubly landlocked country that does not have any access to the sea and also surrounded by its neighboring nations Switzerland and Austria which are landlocked countries too. Liechtenstein is a beautiful country, with lush green forests in the summer and Snowy Mountain peaks in the winter. The state is made up of 11 separate municipalities. Just like the other European Countries, Liechtenstein is a constitutional monarchy. However, the head of the state is not a king nor a queen but a Prince instead. The Liechtenstein family is the Jacobin of succession to the British Crown and is known to be the wealthiest royal family in Europe. Get to know more about the wonders of the country. Entering the world tiniest yet most prosperous mean stepping in a fairytale. Your journey will be as remarkable as you will be embraced by the serenity the place.
The Charm of Liechtenstein
1. Low Crime RatesLiechtenstein has a low crime rate over the world. It has very few inmates only. That is why choosing the country means settling for your safety and security. Your safety and security will be ensured and guaranteed that you might be very comfortable walking alone without worrying that something might happen to you. The residents went to an extent and really trust the safety of their place by not locking their doors when they leave it or when they are about to sleep. Sleeping where you will not be bothered by wicked people is very satisfying and happy, right?
2. The Sound of PeacefulnessThe country has been unintentionally invaded by its neighbor, Switzerland, with the armed soldiers. They are as peaceful as the wind. They do not even know that they were invaded until they were informed so. They chose not to react to it and didn’t see it as a threat. They didn’t plot against the Swiss just because of the unintentional invasion, but they just let them step in their land and accepted the fact that it really happens, and there’s nothing to worry about it. There is no such as violence that neither occurred nor harmed people as the Swiss left apologetically. A country without an army on its own chose to live in peace without making any big deal on it.
3. Party in a CastleThe residents are being invited to the castle during their national day, which is held on August 15. The head of state and his son encourage the residents to have a toast with them, deliver speeches, and have fireworks in the garden of Vaduz Castle and is being hosted by the Prince. You can see how they have such incredible and very close relationship with each other that they are gathering in a castle to celebrate and have fun as they see many more years coming for their country. It is such enlightenment to see that the royals and the locals can be personally in contact.
4. Small yet CompetitiveYou might wonder how a small country can participate in the Olympic Games without losing. The oneness of Liechtenstein proved that even a small country can take 10 medals on the Olympic Games. This is a pride being held by the people of Liechtenstein. With high spirits and braveness, there is no doubt when it comes to the success of the athletes in such a small country. Populations might generally be too small, but they are blessed with the skilled and determined players who can represent their nature in any competitions all over the world. It is a remarkable victory for Liechtenstein for winning 10 medals at the Olympics over the years.
5. Liechtenstein as Your Dream WorldYou can actually rent the country by paying a fee of $70,000 a day, and with that, you can already choose your 150 favorite people or audience and have the control over what you wanted to do as long as it is not bothersome to the country. You can temporarily name the streets, wine tasting at the Prince’s estate, and let yourself have a recorded video. You can see how the country can serve you and satisfy you by offering their home with the purest heart in it. They are very accommodating and friendly enough to let their land be home to whoever wants to make it home by earning money for the country. However, none had taken advantage of the offer. Maybe a lot of people attempt to do so, but it never happened.
6. The Majestic Vaduz CastleThe castle in Liechtenstein is breathtaking as the mountains surrounding it. The architectural structures can make anyone hold their breath for a moment as they will take a great look and appreciate the beauty of the castle. It is like you are a character in a cartoon or a Barbie. You would have the chance to take a peek and let your journey filled with fairytale-like experience. The people there might already saw the interior of the castle and can tell you about it beforehand because they are known to be kindest too; the same goes to the Prince.