Kenya is located in East Africa, where you can actually encounter an awe-inspiring savannah. The capital city of Kenya is Nairobi, where most population is in. The diverse population of Kenya has more than 40 ethnic groups residing in Kenya, and they use more than 60 languages. The reason for the diverse community is that people across Africa have traveled to Kenya. Kenya is situated between the Indian Ocean and Lake Victoria, making it accessible for travelers. It is also a home beautiful animal creature such as the elephants, cheetahs, giraffes, zebras, hippos, rhinos, and the king of the jungle, the lion. Kenya is such a fantastic place because, aside from the enticing savannah, they also have swamps, forests, and mountains to boast up. Some of the wildlife that can be found in Kenya cannot be seen in other countries too. The scorching sun won’t let you swayed to the surrounding beauty.
1. Harmonious in Natural IslandsThe well-blended nature of Kenya can bring you to its other side other than its hot and humid climate experience. The long stretches of the white sand beaches of Kenya are fascinating and can blow your mind. You can be mesmerized by the turquoise water, the sound of the waves, the vibrant color of the mountains and surroundings. You can try walking on the shores with your barefooted and enjoy the warm atmosphere brought by Kenya. They may always encounter the scorching sun, but the comforts of the beaches will always balance their life. They are abundant when it comes to the beautiful natural islands. You can take all the scenes in a day without getting too drained.
2. Life in Underwater WorldThe enticing corals that Kenya has can make anyone disregard their problems. You will be drawn by its wondrous, flawless as it seems formation. Kenya is known to home to the world’s second-longest coral reef, and that gives fairness to the abundance of Coral reefs in Kenya. You will be living real life in another world, the Underwater. Breathe with the fishes, be swayed by the clear waters, and follow the current of the water, hear the sounds of the crashing of waves, and live life to the fullest. The clarity of water and reflection of the sky tells about how lively and gifted Kenya to have such an Underwater World. You will be entertained by the snapper, zebrafish, scorpionfish, and other aquatic species that flutter in and out of the colorful and eerie shapes of the coral garden, too, if you don’t feel taking a dip under the water.
3. Remnants of the Oldest HumansWorld’s Archeologists came to Kenya and discover the earliest artifacts of the world. Kenya earned a title which is “cradle of Mankind” because the relics that have been there dated as more than 3,000,000 years old already. It will stimulate your curiosity and interest as to what does it looks like to see the actual remaining legacy of some of the earliest humans in the world. The paintings are some of the oldest in Kenya dated back to 1000 to 3000. You will be amazed at how the first’s humanity built such magnificent artwork even without the help of technology and modernization.
4. Home of the WildlifeKenya is a home for the most significant five animals, which are the lions, buffalo, elephants, rhinos, and leopards. Your anticipation in seeing the wildlife will come to an end as you will encounter the heart of Kenya. The wildlife is strictly protected and preserved. The life of the animals is as important as the lives of the people. Any person who hunts the animal will be punishable by the law as it is prohibited and considered as a criminal act. The Big Five, locate rare and endangered species, are the precious gifts of Kenya and is such an attraction to the eye and heart. The wildlife is living proof of why Kenya has some of the treasures of the whole world.
5. Extravagant Shades of KenyaEvery color you see in Kenya screams magnificent. From the tone of skies that is being reflected through the clarity of waters, the green side of the mountains, the white sand beaches, the beautiful color brown of the people skin, the diverse colors of the animals, and the vibrant colors of their traditional clothes. You can say that these are the things that make Kenya alive. It is a color that is worth perceiving as you will be captivated and inevitably be in love with the country. It will be notable if you see it in your own eyes, the things that Kenya proudly presents to the world is something to take a flash for. The happiness within you will be stirred, and your heart will surely admire these things and contain abundant joy.
6. Freshwater LakesFreshwater of the lakes can undoubtedly affect your state. The best getaway for people who desire to restore their tired mind, body, and soul and have a fresh start is by infusing their bosy and feeling the freshness of the water in Kenya. If not, then by merely looking can be just fine too.