In the beautiful corner of the world, the fast-growing tourist place of Laos sits beautifully in Southeast Asia. There’s so much to see and discover in this landlocked country surrounded by Laos, Myanmar, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. The Lao people are friendly and have been known as the youngest population in Asia. They treasure the acquired skills taught by their ancestors through continuously celebrating fabulous festivals. Divided into 17 provinces, no wonder the country has so much to offer to tourists as it proudly showcases each village’s creativity through festivals. It’s true indeed that the country is “Simply Beautiful” as its slogan says. The country is perfect in the truest forms from its beautiful luscious hills, bodies of water that give delight to a tired body and mind, and dishes to satisfy cravings. No wonder the country is declared as the “World Best Tourist Destination” by the European Council on Trade and Tourism.
1. The Milk ChampagneHave an excellent venture in drinking the traditional drink of the Kazakhs called Kumis. It is referred to as milk champagne as it is made from the fermented mare’s milk and is believed to be a cure for everything from the common cold to tuberculosis. It is a new journey of trying some unique champagne that you are not used to. Kumis is best when served cold or chilled because it is when you taste the slightly sour flavor with a bite from the mild alcoholic content. The body can take it because it is very light compared to some of the dairy drinks.
2. Archaeological Excavations IntriguesIt was suggested that the archeological excavations conducted are the homeland of the Amazons, the brave women warriors. Evidence that was found by the historians proved that the Scythian women of the 7th to 3rd centuries B.C fight as warriors. A strong sense of women empowerment is radiating in the land of Kazakhstan. The home of the warriors, Kazakhstan, proved that women were born to be warriors, too and that they can be as powerful as men.
3. The Analogy of Cuts of MeatsKazakhs serve different cuts of meat to guests as symbolism. You will have the chance to savor a slice of meat from Kazakhs. If they give you the tongue, it means that you should be more eloquent, and if you brought your children with you, they would be given the ears to help them listen better and obey the elders. It is indeed a great thought that eating meat in Kazakhstan would mean something remarkable. You will savor the juicy meat with meaning attached to it. It would help if you tried tasting the horse say of Kazakhs.
4. The Abundance of the PlaceThe place is promoting its natural beauty when it comes to the land it has. And not just a mere vision because it was proven that the 99 elements out of the 110 in Mendeleev's table of chemical elements have been detected in Kazakhstan. It is indeed a land wealthy in natural resources. 60 elements are being extracted. Kazakhstan one of the wealthiest countries in the world when it comes to the production of gas, oil, tin, uranium, gold, magnesium, and titanium. It is the world's number one producer of tungsten; second in the production of phosphorus ores and chromium; fourth in molybdenum and lead and eighth in the production of iron ore.
5. The Refinement of Beshmarak DishYou should not pass the national dish of Kazakhs when visiting the country. Your journey would be complete without eating any food. Beshmarak is useful not only for the body but for your soul, savoring the dish means you can go beyond the world of Kazakhs. This dish is consists of the boiled horse or mutton meat. It is called the "five fingers" too because of how it is eaten. It is traditionally eaten by using the hands. It is being served in a large placed in a broth called sorpa, and is being topped. It is just wow; you have to heart of the country and a very traditional way of eating. Let the utensils be not used as once and enjoy the moment of using the hands. It is tastier to use the hands and can be more satisfying than the use of the spoon and fork.
6. Important Living SpeciesKazakhstan confidently presents the treasures of their land. It is not money nor a thing but a life. The living species in Kazakhstan, such as Snow Leopards, have a symbol for the people. They considered leopard as their national symbol in Kazakhstan for its bravery, independence, and intelligence that they believe everyone must have so that they will survive like the snow leopard that is living in the mountains in eastern Kazakhstan. Seeing the leopard is enticing that you might want to embrace it. Another living species are the lizards that can be found in the Kazakhs deserts. It includes the gray monitor lizard, which is the world's most giant lizard. Kazakhstan is living with some of the high species, and they are excellent for protecting the life of these heart captivating animals.