The dreamland for the otakus, Japan, is an island located in East Asia with its neighboring countries, China, North Korea, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, and Russia. Japan is an archipelago of 6,852 islands located in a volcanic zone on the Pacific Ring of Fire. The Japanese name for Japan is known as “Nihon” or “Nippon,” meaning “sun origin.” Japan is experiencing four seasons in a year, winter, summer, fall, and autumn. It is indeed a dreamland not just for the otakus but for the people who love the vibrant color of cherry blossoms, the wonders of creative creations, land hopping in amazing destinations, savoring unique foods like sushi, and legendary sports. Have you prepared your camera for the picture taking of the different experiences that shall be brought upon by Japan? The new inventions and amazing creativeness of Japanese will take you to a big surprise. Be ready to be embraced.
1. Land of the Anime CreatorsThe favorite of most people is watching anime. They were called “otakus” and walking on a place of anime is dreams come true for them. Who wouldn’t love Japan when it is often shown in the anime movie and series as the primary setting? Breathing the air and feeling the wind in Japan makes any person believe that their dream place is real and very down to earth. Encountering Japanese is like meeting the characters of your favorite movie or series. The best thing that you might do is touring the stores and museums of Japan to attend the anime character statues. Meeting the actual creators of anime and writers of manga would mean a lot and a significant premium on your part.
2. Vibrant Color of Cherry BlossomsYou will be enchanted and captivated by the cherry blossoms of Japan that only last for a week or two. What makes the Japanese celebrate and held festivals for it is for the reason that they see it as a representative for “the cycle of life.” An interesting fact about the cherry blossoms is that Japan once gifted 3000 cherry blossom trees to America that is still being observed and enjoyed during spring in Washington DC. The vibrant colors of it are symbolizing a lot of things, may it friendship, life, the spirit of sharing, love, and many more. You might not notice the time because your attention will be drawn by the bloom of cherry blossoms.
3. Wonders of Creative CreationsJapanese are undoubtedly creative when it comes to their original pieces. Aside from being the famous creator of anime, Japan is worldwide known for its rare yet very convenient creations for the mass. Such as the silent karaoke microphone, a very entertaining microphone that would completely clear your mind by screaming and singing loudly without bothering any neighbors or person around you. Japan also had more than five million vending machines that can be seen anywhere, even in a narrow alley, forest, dark streets, mountains, and literally everywhere for the reason that it is for the workers’ sake. These vending machines contain most of the needs and want of the Japanese people. Japan introduced Capsule hotels; too, that captures the attention of the world. It is a hotel suitable for one person who wants to be comfortable, be relaxed, and have some privacy. Remote control maps are one of the unique creations, too, because just like the remote control of a toy car, these remote control maps are being controlled by the one who’s holding the remote. It can clear the water left out of the entire house for sure. The Sink Built into Toilet is one of the inventions that most define the country because it was created for water conservation. The mentioned creations are just some of the total creations of Japan.
4. Land-hopping in Astonishing DestinationsYou won’t be tired of sightseeing the land of Japan because it is rich in natural sites. You can go to a mountain and may prepare for camping too. You might want to visit the remnants of their ancestors. You can also go to their temples and observe the serenity and spiritual ambiance of the place. And if you wanted to see the life of some Japanese, you may go to the countryside and find their simple life.
5. Relishing SushiYou might already hear about sushi and even got a taste for it, but it is a different feeling if you can eat the famous sushi in Japan. It might be more savory than all the sushi that you have tasted already because Japan is home to the delicious sushi. They use fish, which is often very fatty, and as a result, the sushi in full of flavor.
6. Fabulous SportsSome of the world-famous sports originated in japan. Some of the sports are baseball, soccer, tennis, sumo, and golf. They are outstanding in playing, and the athletes are dedicated to each of their games. Get ready to immerse them and see how they manifest their skills when it comes to the competitions. You would be pleased about how Japan has such talented and skilled people when it comes to inventions, arts, landscapes, and Sports.