In the south-central of Europe, the Republic of Italy is surrounded by several islands and shares land borders with France, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, and other enclaved microstates. The mountainous territory of Italy offers the whole world its stunning mountains and charming countryside lifestyle filled with nature’s abundance. Italy is one of the most popular destinations in Europe known for its rich culture and environment-friendly nation. Aside from its stunning sceneries and world-renowned architectural achievements, the Italian speaking country continues to amaze the whole world with its unique appetizing dishes. The Italian culture also gives rise to the fashion designers and is until today inspires the whole world by hosting design fair and other events. Visitors will never run out of things to discover and experience in this beautiful and lively country. There will always be something to do and eat. Italy is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit.
1. Luscious PizzaOh, Pizza. There’s something about pizza that is worth fighting and worth coming back for more. The luscious pizza may add pounds to our bodies, but it has always been and will be the best comfort food of all times. Thanks to the food creativity of the Italians that this is one of the greatest parts of their cultural heritage that continually amazes the whole world. You should and must eat the original pizza in Italy to know the difference. Pizzas in Italy is cooked traditionally in a stone brick or a wood-fire oven, the heat perfectly melts the mozzarella cheese and other toppings. The Italians preferred fresh pizza rather than the frozen pizza, that’s why the Neopolitan pizza is always the best choice for a simple and fresh choice. Its fresh ingredients made from fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and fresh tomatoes are irresistible.
2. A Unique Italian VehicleWhen you’re in Italy, the first thing that you would do is to basically roam around the country. See the wonderful sights, smile and greet “Ciao” to the friendly and fashionable locals. But how do you get to roam around the country especially the countryside conveniently so you never miss a thing? Take a chance to ride the very iconic Italian mopes or Vespas. It has always been the favorite mode of transportation of the Italians because of its affordability. The iconic vehicle has been featured in classic movies and it is known as one of the famous Italian legends. Get to know more about the traffic rules in Italy before renting out a scooter for a fun and unforgettable holiday trip!
3. Authentic ScarvesAccessories such as scarves complete outfits and help cover your skin from the scorching heat of the sun that most women can definitely tie it in their handbag for a lot of purposes. It’s a fantastic work of art that comes in various sizes, shapes, and colors. These authentic lovely silk scarves are part of the great Italian heritage and have amazingly charmed the fashion world. Make sure you purchase authentic silk scarves as gifts to your friends and relatives. Regardless of its color, it doesn’t really matter. What matters is that you remembered to give something to them that’s a real part of Italy.
4. Italian GelatoGoing through shops and restaurants means also looking for the best gelato in town. The Italian Gelato is set apart from the other ice creams in the whole world. Upon the first taste of the Italian gelato, its delectable smooth texture will let you know why the Italians love this. The natural ingredients without the food coloring make this an amazing dessert and a relief from the scorching heat of the sun. The creativity of Italian of their unique desserts cannot be denied as they incorporate more flavor and variety every now and then. It’s one of the must-rave food products in Italy. Just be warned that choosing a flavor can be quite overwhelming so choose the first gelato that pops in your mind.
5. Realizations and Peaceful MindMake your Italy trip more memorable by attending a pilgrimage in the home of countless places of devotion in the whole world. This is a wonderful opportunity to reflect and re-think goals as well as to enhance the progress of spiritual and physiological aspects of the body. Long walks, discovering the diversity of food and wine of Italy, understanding the culture of Italians through their art and shrines as well as getting acquainted with the locals and other pilgrims will give you a new sense of discoveries and hope. The stunning country will provide you endless choices for your retreat. Remember to keep in touch with the local tourism authorities for help and more tips.
6. Unconditional Italian LoveThe fictional love story that melted our hearts time and time again. Although it’s tragic, it has always left the mark of love that is unending and true. Juliet’s balcony means a second chance for love for most because we all knew that loving someone should be unconditional and should be worth fighting for. Visitors from all over the world tell a lot of stories from their hearts getting broken to mending and to asking for guidance. All you need is a piece of chewing gum and your real emotions to burst it all out in the house in Veron. Love and fantasy come together in a way that’s sweet and longing.