The holy land of Israel is located in the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea, bordering Gaza Strip, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and the West Bank. Israel is a name given by God to Jacob, according to the bible. The official language of Israel is Hebrew, making English as the second. The modern country has two distinct nationalities, the Jewish and Palestinian. Jerusalem is the capital and largest city which makes up most of the population and is home to many sites of historical and religious significance for Jews, Christians, and Muslims. The magnificent look of Israel is mainly composed of four regions; the Coastal Plain, Central Hills, Jordan Rift Valley, and the Negev region. Israel is a legend country when it comes to its unchanged appearance for centuries. Get ready to see the surprises of the holy land enthusiastically, your journey will be exceptional as you see will be enchanted by its charm.
1. Jewish DelicatessensThe food of Jewish people has great significance to their ceremonials, such as challah, a food prepared during their Sabbath day that is being observed during Saturday. It is egg bread that is baked in a circle, signifying the cyclical nature of life. It comes braided in a loaf with sesame and being filled it with raisins or merely plain. Let your mouth nibble the spongy crusty infused with a tangy hint of home. Another one is Hamantaschen, the loved cookies that are being served and enjoyed by the Jewish community during the holiday of Purim. It has a filling called Lekvar and is being baked to a shape of a triangle. These are some of the Jewish food that is best if accompanied by a sweet coffee.
2. Living Striking LandscapesThe artistic creations can be viewed in Israel. The archeological sites deserted by the roman ruins are still striking. With its breathtaking spectacle, be it the natural mountains and urban cityscape, it is all worth it to take a flash. It can be a hideout for anyone who desires to have some relaxing ambiance and, at the same time, can resurface some fragmentary feeling because of the historical facts attached in every site or place in Israel. It is a place where you can mourn your heart out and let your tears freely flow on its own. Israel flaunts desert and non-desert landscapes that will be perfect for photography. You will be enchanted as you will encounter the different vibrant creations of Almighty.
3. Desirable for the SpiritFeel the spiritual energy radiating in Israel as it is home for religious and spiritual experience. It will bring you to a new reflection and beautiful sights in life. It has significant pilgrimage sites that will tell a lot of religious history. Israel is the cradle of three monotheistic faiths, and it is believed by the Christians across the world that Jesus miraculously walked on water in the Sea of Galilee in the north. Memories and oddities of the place will provide you the peace that you needed and will probably make you speculate on your life.
4. The Lowest Point on EarthBeing happy doesn’t mean you always have to be on top, sometimes going on the lowest point on Earth is something distinctive to try. In Israel, you have the chance to touch the waters in the Dead Sea, the remarkable lowest point on Earth. It is a holy place for a person who wants to have a firm spiritual life. The arid mountain surrounding it brings you to a different world, making you feel like you are in a paradise and is separated into a real world. But the thing is, the Dead Sea is proof that you are in reality, you see the beauty of the real world that you never thought it exists until you see it.
5. Bizarre PreservationThe country has successfully maintained the beauty of Israel despite all the damaging events that had occurred. What makes them known all over the world is that they are the only country that was able to use Hebrew as their official language. It is a living language that is broadly spoken in the Holy country of Israel. You might be intrigued to learn some of their words. Hebrew is considered to be a holy language and ancient one, for it has been used in the holy bible.
6. Living Arts and CultureThe museum in Israel has a lot of arts that can tell narratives about their country. Israel is precious in varied works of literature. Aside from that, they confidently publicize their proud contemporary painting and sculpture. It is highly influenced by European art, but the themes are from Jewish, representing the issues of their country. Some of their artists gained international awards because of how successful they were in the face of the arts. They are definitely rich in creativity, and the same goes for their culture, wherein it is greatly influenced by the Jewish religion. Still, as the years passed by, a lot of immigrants from different countries came to Israel, making their culture have a compelling, imaginative, diverse culture, and very assorted literature but united as one.