A perfect holiday destination trip to the world’s friendliest country of Ireland found in Northwestern Europe. Its diverse geographical features lush mountains making Ireland referred to be the “Emerald Isle” and its major rivers, beautiful coastal inlets, and fascinating islands are just some of the reasons why this famous country has never left the number one choice for a perfect vacation. Ireland’s influences in the whole world contributed to a merry-making activity such as the celebration of Saint Patrick’s Day. Moreover, visiting Ireland is in itself a package that will keep you coming back for more. A sure delight to fascinate every vacationer to experience its beautiful coastal beaches, enjoy and explore different dishes, hike across the country’s wild mountains and of course, drink the best beer in the whole world with the friendly Irish people and knowing more about their history and culture through their favorite meals and all. Remember, to always smile and have lots of craic!
1. Happy Saint’s Patrick DaySaint Patrick’s Day is known for its color green, beer and a lot of parties on the 17th of March. It is to celebrate and commemorate the life of Saint Patrick who spread the Chrisitan ideologies across Ireland. He was also known to banish the snakes away from the country as popular legends would tell. Saint Patrick also popularized the green three-leafed plant and became one of the famous icons of the festivals. The festival highlights, watching lively parades, eating special green dishes, listening to traditional music, dancing, and drinking beers. The festival is the biggest party in the whole world as it is also celebrated in other countries. The green color is the nation’s solidarity color. There’s a lot of reason to drink beer during the festival and yes, it’s time to party with the Irish.
2. Sweetest Memories with Shepherd’s PieThe tastiest and the greatest traditional Irish meal is none other than the Shepherd’s Pie. Comfort food that is usually served during family reunions brings a lot of special memories that are passed from generation to generation. Simmering leftover lamb or minced beef with muttons and adding vegetables such as onions, carrots, mushrooms, and mashed potatoes baked into a delicious and tastiest traditional dish of the Irish. You will see a lot of varieties of the shepherd’s pie which is often served at any pub or restaurant in the county. For the love of this traditional dish, everybody’s preference. Try this amazing dish and build memories with your family and friends.
3. Majestic CastlesThe majestic landscape of Ireland features its more than 3,000 castles, each with a unique story to tell and stuns each traveler across the globe. Abandoned castles scream silently showing its magnificent medieval structures while the family-owned castles welcome everyone to enjoy its gracious hospitality as one of the five-star hotels. A unique place to relax and unwind while enjoying the breathtaking views. Perfect picnic spots to socialized and be part of the great sceneries while taking good shots of the fabulous place. A perfect place to be engaged and to make memories or just to plainly gather your thoughts and let go of life’s reality.
4. Irish Bees are LoveIreland is famous for being one of the pollinator-friendly in the whole world. Its perfect habitat is absolutely important for the pollination of bees from the country’s endemic plants and crops. Beekeeping has been a cultural tradition for the Irish since it was brought by Britain. These bee products would most likely be on the top of your list for must-have products in Ireland. It undoubtedly gives health benefits beauty skincare products as the main ingredient for lip balms, moisturizers and many more. You would absolutely feel satisfies because all are 100% natural and tested.
5. Best Potatoes in the Whole WorldPeople from all over the world have a love and hate relationship with potatoes. It is one of the most avoided food because of its high in carbohydrates and starch. In Ireland, potatoes or as they call it “spuds” are loved. As a matter of fact, they produce the best quality potatoes in the whole world and it has always been a precious crop for the Irish as it is part of their fascinating history. Potatoes are known as a survival food and have been a staple food not only in Ireland but across the globe as well. A simple dish can be made from scratch with spuds as the main ingredient. Spuds are transformed into various dishes, which gives delight to everyone.
6. Lovely Red Hairs Hairs are the crown of glory for all women. Hair dying makes a woman confident and creative. In Ireland, having red hair is natural. Thanks to the genetics of the Celtic people that have been passed and distributed. Red is an intense color that gives so much energy and power that’s why it’s not a wonder why redheads are sometimes stereotyped. Nowadays, everyone seems to be one of the redheads. It’s because they’re beautifully unique and simply fashionable. An all-natural that pleases the eyes. Don’t be too amused with red hairs as they flopped their hair in the wonderful streets of Ireland. Indeed, everything and everyone in Ireland is lovely.