The ‘Island of the Gods’ found in the east of Java and west of Lombok is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. Its fairly even climate all year round entices travelers from all over the world to experience Bali’s beauty. Balinese culture is a combination of religious beliefs, ancient cultural traditions, and Hindu influences. Your tropical state of mind will instantly rise once you see the azure seas and golden edged beaches. It is every beach surfers paradise with its lovely music all across the town. Friendly locals will make you feel that you are at your safest while enjoying the amazing culture and guide you to the best-tasting dishes ever in Bali. An incredible place to start friendship across the globe while having the best time of your life. Don’t forget to purchase a beautiful bracelet called “tridatu”. The Balinese people believe it brings peace, safety, and best luck.
1. Balinese Culture through Art PerformancesBalinese culture is deeply rooted and widely influenced by the Hindu as evidently seen through their beliefs, ceremonies, beautiful temples, traditional clothing and most especially through their art performances. One of their famous art performances is the traditional Gamelan that naturally brings together people to celebrate special occassions and various traditional events. Every occassions calls for other variations of the Gamelan Music, which is adoringly composed and played by the Balinese. Balinese Gamelan instruments are mostly composed of various traditional instruments such as percussion, metallophones, drums, and gangs. The dramatic sounds and its magnificent tunes continually give delight to every traveler. Its music, poetry, and drama rolled into one for pure entertainment and for religious practices. Get ready to kickstart your culture trip by listening to the mesmerizing traditional music as it fills your curiosity about the beauty of Bali.
2. Paddle Joyously in BaliThe waves of Bali Indonesia are silently challenging every visitor to experience its perfectly beautiful surf waves. It offers the best surfing camp with highly experienced surfing instructors that will surely help you be victorious in conquering the magnificent waves. Warm water will surely embrace every swimmer to be cradled into its magnificent beauty. Bali’s perfect combination of sunny weather, perfect tidal waves, and best island vibes are excellent for every beginner to expert surfer. Paddle happily and joyously while having the time of your life. Get the most of it as you explore different beaches and bring your best surfboard on the waves mightily.
3. Balinese Best Skewered DishAs you go around Bali, you will surely discover the favorite street food of friendly locals and curious travelers. The Sate Lilit Bali is a traditional delicacy of Bali that gives amazing gastronomic adventures right in the heart of the city and in every corner in town. It uniquely uses stalks of lemongrass instead of bamboo sticks thus the fine aroma of lemongrass envelopes the city aromatically. Skewered meat of chicken, goat, beef, pork and turtle meat is marinated in coconut milk, lemon juice, shallots, salt, and pepper. Sate Lilit Bali is among the crowd’s favorite because of its being handy and conveniently easy to purchased while going around the town.
Bali Tourist Spots
1. Worth Every Climb at Mount BaturAt the center of two concentric calderas northwest of Mount Agung on Bali, the beautiful Mount Batur sweetly kisses the above-clouds, There’s so much to see and so much to do; trek your way through the top and watch the sunrise while having the best picnic breakfast in the mountain. Mount Batur, an active volcano will show its hospitality by letting visitors feel free to cook eggs straight from the hot steam of the mountain. Make sure you stretch enough to condition your body to climb the top. Wear light and comfortable clothes and bring your own bottled water. If you’re feeling tired, you can take the services of the motorbike around. If you’re feeling a bit of adventurous, certainly you can also walk to the other route with the help of the friendly tour guides. The summit is worth it!
2. Cultural Show at Uluwatu TempleAfter watching the sunrise in Mount Batur, it’s time to watch the dramatic sunset in the highest cliff hill of Bali, Uluwatu Temple. It’s a beautiful Balinese Hindu temple near the shore that shows the spectacular panoramic view of the ocean while the sun is setting down. As it slowly disappears, the Kecak fire dancers capture the attention of its viewers showing the colorful traditional dance of the Balinese culture. Amazingly, Kecak fire dance uses the mouth of the fire dancers as an instrument for music rather than the typical musical instruments. You will surely have an amazing evening immersing yourself with the wonderful culture of Bali.
3. Adventures at the Bali Treetop AdventurePush your own limits in the upbeat adrenaline challenges of Bali, Indonesia. Beautifully surrounded by lush forests, clean and green botanical gardens, completely fresh air and a breather from the sun’s heat. The Bali Treetop Adventure staff are professional and will make sure your visit will be worth and will be memorable for your family and friends. It’s one of the top tourist destinations in Bali that will challenge every heart out! Unstoppable fun as all safety measures are taken into consideration. It’s recommended to try most of all the circuits available especially for kids and for all nature lovers out there. Climb and swing from the treetops to give you the very best views of the lovely town of Bali.