We all need clean air and a little inspiration from the fantastic nation of Iceland. The country has been known for its very clean fresh air and peace-loving citizens coupled with its glorious atmosphere, nature-friendly lifestyle, and the wonders of the universe light can be seen incredibly illuminating marvelous creations. Found in the North Atlantic and Arctic Oceans, the country is generally included in Europe because of geographical reasons. Reykjavik is the largest city and capital city, and home to the small population of Icelanders. The Icelandic-speaking nation is included in the list of the healthiest people of the world. They love taking good care of their environment that’s why they have clean fresh air. They take care of their bodies and eat healthy and natural foods. There’s always to admire in the fun and wonderful country of Iceland that’s why visiting the country is worth every precious time and money.
1. Peaceful and Loving CountryThe peaceful country of Iceland is one of the top reasons why it continues to be the best choice among travelers. The inhabitants love peace so much that armies, navy and air force are nowhere to be found in the country. The country’s low crime rate makes every traveler safe and secure to roam around the unique wonders of Iceland. Family close ties and high employment rates are some of the factors why the country flourishes to become one of the trusting nations in the whole world. There’s a lot of freedom and equality in the country that makes them one of the highest quality places to live in and visit. There’s full of trust and what’s amazing is that every Icelander perfectly values peace. No wonder they have the warmest lifestyle no matter how cold their surroundings are.
2. Perfect Fresh AirOnce you landed in the refreshing country of Iceland, the clean fresh air will warmly welcome you. Iceland has been praised for its sensible environmental policies that benefitted the small population of Icelanders. Icelanders are not worriers, they have a strong immune system, and they enjoy hanging out in the outdoors with nature close to their hearts. It's no wonder they rarely got sick. With the country’s amazing perfect clean air, you would surely consider extending your holidays to this beautiful mesmerizing country.
3. Fabulous Healthy EatsIcelandic dish is so pure that you don’t have to worry about pesticides and artificial ingredients. One of the traditional dishes every traveler should and must eat is horses. The consumption of the meat of a horse is usual and has long been part of the Icelandic tradition. The lean meat horse is described as very tasty and tender. If you’re looking for a yummy delicacy, then you should try the Skyr, which the locals love to eat because of its high protein and low-fat product milk made from yogurt and cottage cheese. The cultured bacteria is a great help to the body in the fighting of infectious diseases.
4. Exciting Camping FestivalThe Icelanders loved nature and the outdoors. That’s one of the many reasons why camping outdoors has always been marked on the calendars in Iceland for the must-attend festivals. White tents are built and everyone is invited to eat delicious delicacies, listen to acoustic songs, and mingle with the Icelanders. This is also a great opportunity to see the great northern lights while enjoying the lovely atmosphere, socializing with the friendly locals and having the best time of your life outdoors with the aurora borealis on the background. It will surely give you a reason to find Instagrammable shots as you smile with amazing beautiful creations.
5. Happy Social SwimmingSwim in Iceland and you’ll instantly be amazed by its destressing and relaxation benefits. The one of a kind color of milky blue water entices every curious traveler to plunge and swim while enjoying the snow and beautiful view of the mountains and the picturesque background of nature and its wonders. This magnificent natural wonder is very soothing and invigorating for the tired mind, body and soul. For the socialble Icelanders, swimming in the geothermal pools have always been part of their culture as well as the best way to socialize with family and friends. The Icelanders knew very well how swimming in these bodies of water affects their well-being and self-esteem that’s why they incorporate it into their lifestyle and have been passed through generation to generation.
6. Astonishing Northern LightsThe magnificent view of the Northern Lights in Iceland might be best spotted during the long winter nights. Being able to view the northern lights right before your very eyes will astonish your senses. God’s wonderful canvass is perfectly displayed and filled with different beautiful light colors dancing and twirling right before your very eyes. It never stops to amazed everyone as if saying you're perfectly in the right place to see the beautiful piece of art that only the creator can do. Taka a step back and view in awe. You will be thankful that you have the best opportunity to see this amazing creation as you praise the creator's masterpiece only in the peaceful country of Iceland.