About Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a country that is well-known not only in Asia but in the whole world. It is a Special Administrative Region controlled by the People's Republic of China and enjoys its limited autonomy. It cannot be denied that beautiful Hong Kong is one of the favorite places of tourists when visiting Asia because it ranks the best when it comes to different majestic destinations, such as the breathtaking skyscrapers, parklands, highway suspension bridge, and various thrilling activities that would challenge and excite your journey. Hongkong isn't just known for having the most elegant beauty of a city because, in terms of business, they are also well-known in the world. Hongkong must be a dream place for everyone who wants to visit Asia. If you are planning to visit China and Macau, then Hongkong will serve as a portal as it is known to be the gateway to China.
1. The Culinary Capital of AsiaJust thinking about the mouth-watering foods of Asia makes you salivated. What more if you are already on the continent of Asia? Stepping to the portals of different countries in Asia would make you crave for more delicious food. Hongkong is on top when it comes to exquisite meals, and because of that, it became known as the culinary capital of Asia. Having the title alone makes Hongkong the best place to savor delicious dining options. What makes Hong Kong local foods even more special is that it is being well-prepared using fresh ingredients. It is palatable and satisfying not only to the eye but also to the stomach. The appetizing local foods would definitely start your day beautiful and refreshing. Aside from local foods, you can also try foods from other countries in Asia, such as Japan and Thailand.
2. Enjoying the Public Transportation An enjoyable ride together with the locals is a great experience. Hong Kong is also famous for its public transportation that every tourist finds incredible. Riding to public transportation satisfies tourists because aside from an enjoyable trip, the feeling of riding to one would make you feel odd, like bringing you to the past. MTR (Mass Transit Railway) and buses are some of the most common public transport in the land of Hong Kong. The use of Ferries can be experienced when sea traveling. The world's famous Star Ferry can be found in Hong Kong. Allowing you to be intimate to the refreshing vibe of the place.
3. Provides the ExtraordinaryShopping Experience People who love shopping or sometimes called the "shopaholic" would definitely find Hongkong as heaven as it is known for providing a great experience for shopping. The incredible place serves as heaven and paradise for the shoppers because everything can be surely found from the splendid shopping malls up to the growing local markets. If you are a lover of modern and trending fashion, malls are the perfect destination to find what you are looking for, but if you are looking for antique and traditional products of Chinese, then the street markets are there for you. The reputation of Hong Kong on blast experience on shopping seemed to never fade. People all around the world would even come to Hong Kong just for bargains and high quality. There is less chance for fake products and products of Hong Kong are cheaper than in China in the Asian countries.
4. The Breath of a Typical Day/h3>Tourists love Hong Kong even more because there are so many reasons that would make you feel safe and secured, aside from the beautiful attractions and excellent services of the country. The environment of Hong Kong proves that it is truly an independent country. A typical day in Hong Kong would let you have a great experience already when it comes to having a good and safe environment. The freshness of the air and cleanliness of the surroundings made the independent nation to bloom and have less pollution. Nature is friendly to every tourist and the people because they are known to be accommodating and helpful.
5. Every Wednesday Means Free MuseumWanting to know more about the nation and its historical facts will make you want to visit museums. Waiting Wednesday would be the best time for you to enter because museums in Hong Kong are free on Wednesdays. Jaw-dropping exhibits and impressive modern arts of Asia. Entering museums and taking a glimpse of the past of Hong Kong would bring you closer to their history and culture. However, some museums don't offer free admissions, but they have an affordable entrance fee that will not hinder you from witnessing their awe-inspiring museums.
6. Indulging to the Vibrant Festival One of the most awaited events in Hong Kong is the festivals because the alive ambiance of the festivals brings color and life to the land. One of the liveliest festivals that the locals and tourists are gathering for is the famous Cheung Chau Bun festival of Hong Kong. This festival is part of the Taoist ritual festival, it is about in celebration of the birth of Buddha that is usually celebrated by the people in the rural areas in Hong Kong island.