This amazing country will surely sweep your feet away due to its perfect weather as it enjoys a tropical climate perfect for discovering the wonderful islands, beaches, eco-tourism, and the nation’s culture. It’s the perfect place to discover two cities at one time and enjoy each city and each region’s amazing products. Every traveler will surely rave how wonderful, convenient and inexpensive Honduras for a tour, water sports activities, nature viewing, coral reefs, party, and a perfect place to relax. From impressive national parks to pristine beaches you’ll get the best value for a surprising and exciting Carribean tour. A bonus treat for every traveler is trying out their traditional dishes. Know the best place to have fun, mingle with the country’s lively music and meet the warm and friendly locals. Get to know more about their culture by attending its spectacular festivals and live to the moment to enjoy every fantastic offer of the country.
1. Flavorful and Aromatic CoffeeThe 5th outstanding coffee producer of the world is the aromatic country of Honduras. Its unique flavorful fragrance excites everyone making it very hard to resists by the whole world backed up by its continuous improvement offered in different flavors. Each region of Honduras highly produces and highly innovates coffee product that is unique and creates the greatest selection for all coffee lovers out there. Thanks to the continuous support of the local government of Honduras as they wisely used the tax collected on exporting coffee for improving roads and farms to increase coffee production. Even the farmers are trained, assisted and are well-provided with loans to help more for the income of Hondurans as well the economy of the country. Remember, to drink a cup of coffee slowly and enjoy the fabulous aroma while viewing the lovely sceneries of Honduras.
2. Two Capital CitiesTegucigalpa City is one of the largest cities of Honduras found along the beautiful valleys surrounded by stunning mountains. Its twin sister, Comayuguela City, is found in the northwest and both cities are divided by the Choluteca River. Both cities have been declared the permanent capital of Honduras since 1880 for the reason that they made up the Central District of the country. Tegucigalpa City enjoys the most pleasant climate making it one of the top choices for all travelers. Its excellent parks, fantastic views, clean fresh air makes it a charming place for exploring, discovering and relaxation. Everyone can easily spot an extraordinary place to dine from classy to the most sophisticated restaurants and shop endlessly at its modern malls. Although the city is known as a transit journey, it’s a shame not to discover the uniqueness of the city.
3. Precious Oldest ClockTime is precious and should not be wasted that’s why clocks are created fir us to make the best of it but do you wonder where the oldest clock is located? It’s found on Honduras. This fascinating mechanism of the clock is is enhance and was restored simultaneously with the renovation of the Cathedral in Comayagua. This is one of the must discover and see places in Honduras. You will surely love the view from the tower.
4. Lively Music and DanceMusic has always been a significant part of the lives of Hondurans. It entices everyone to dance to the lively beats and live for the moment. As a matter of fact, when you visit the world-class beaches of Honduras, the singing and dancing of “Punta” is presented at the sandy dance floor of Honduras. The difficulty of the dance is a challenge to everyone. However, the rhythm f “punta” will definitely sway your hips and your body move. Take the opportunity also to get to know more of the friendly and lively Hondorans while dancing and celebrating music.
5. Classic Dishes of HonduransThe dish with a story. It all started with a skillful lady near the banana plantations of the municipality of La Lima, who is known for her very delicious cooking. One day, she was shot with bullets and she died. “Balas” in Spanish means bullet. Although the story was short and sad, the woman was remembered as always as someone who cooks very delicious food. The unique and classy dish of Hondurans was named after the incident. Baleadas is known for its sumptuous fillings. The Hondurans loved it so much that they recreated it every time. A simple Baleada consists of refried red beans and cream cheese as fillings. For a special Baleada, you can creatively add scrambled eggs, ground pork, or chicken, herbs, plantains, and the famous chismol sauce of Honduras, made from fresh tomatoes, onions, and peppers. You will surely be delighted to eat this food and for sure you’ll be craving for a lot as you try different varieties.
6. Lovely and Lively FestivalA time to mingle and have fun with the Hondurans is an absolute real opportunity for travelers who are looking for new friends and acquaintances. In the National Garifuna Festival, held annually on the third Saturday of July, the Garifuna people come together to hosts a drinking and dancing party in the lovely streets of the town of Bajamar. The Garifuna people will excellently help you how to have fun, with live traditional jams and music, drums rolling, dancing, and having the best time of your life. You will absolutely love the color themes on their dress and even more on their traditional foods. Drink. Have fun and don’t forget to mingle and feel the lovely vibes of the lively country of Honduras!