The beautiful country of Germany is the 8th most visited country in the whole world and has been rated as one of the safest travel destinations found in west-central Europe sharing a border with nine Europeans countries. Germany captured the hearts of many travelers because of its luscious countryside sceneries, cleanliness, extra security, superb gastronomy dishes, excellent accessibility and the culture of the Germans. For all these reasons, the quality of living in Germany has been one of the considered factors for living a new life or starting anew. Its tourism has expanded rapidly offering a sense of European history and diverse German beautiful natural landscapes to everyone. An excellent countryside that has lush pastures and a modern vibe around the bigger cities with a mixture of classical feelings not only through their music but also through their traditions that have been sustained by the Germans in all their dealings within and outside the country. A truly magical place to live and visit.
1. Wonderful Traits of the Germans Germans have been a long inspiration for the world for its love of discipline in any business negotiations, and personal values. For them, it’s about being in time for any meeting they committed to and thinking immediate solutions for any type of problem and thus making them one of the best people for business dealings. As Sunday falls in Germany, you will notice that most shops and malls are closed. The Germans make sure that they used this day to have a meaningful and quality time spent with family and close friends. This is also a day for recreational activities and a breather to make sure that they are well-rested and more energized for the entire week. If there’s something that you should admire and follow from the Germans is that they tend to be well-focused in everything. They planned out things rationally and always consider the possible outcomes of their actions and plans. A visit to the country will make you want to adopt all the wonderful traits of the Germans and hopefully be a focus on achieving more of your dreams.
2. Celebration of MusicalsAside from the emotional and mental benefits of listening to music, the Germans take pride in their music as one of their cultural heritage. The country is home to the world’s famous musicians and finest composers. Young Germans are encouraged to learn and participate in learning different musical instruments and to take part in orchestras and choirs. Music is also incorporated into the curriculum of the German students to hasten discipline and to improved musical abilities. If you’re someone who loves classical music, jazz, folk music and all kinds of genres, Germany has a lot of beautiful orchestras to fill your ears. It’s always a celebration of an inspiring musical scene in Germany.
3. Fashion Never Goes Out of StyleThe Germans are easily identified by their traditional costumes as they wear it with confidence and national pride. The German women’s traditional wear is a blouse and a long skirt paired with a ruffled apron dress called ‘dirndl’. This was used to define the social status of women throughout the country. Nowadays, it is mostly worn for special celebrations and one of the world’s fashion inspiration. For the German men, leather trousers (lederhorsen) paired with a checkered or plain white shirt and knee-high length stockings combined with a plain rustic shoe is the traditional costume. The beauty of this fashionable traditional wear can be spotted during their Oktoberfest.
4. The Abundance of Tasty BreadsMad about bread just like the Germans do? Bread has been a staple food of the Germans for many years and it has been a part of their traditional culture. The German bread is famous for its heavy substance and quality taste. It is no wonder the country produces top-notch and one of a kind quality bread because of its highly competitive creative bakers. They innovatively create wonderful pieces of bread for every part of the country and the whole world with the goal of sustaining their culture and to share its awesomeness to the whole world. There are different kinds of German bread for everyone to taste available in local bakeries of Germany. It offers plentiful and often makes you desire more and more. Germany wouldn’t let you fail, of course.
5. Enchanting and Spectacular Castles in Germany Don’t be too surprised upon landing in the castles of Germany. For it has the most wonderful and majestic castles you will ever see. They are old yet full of liveliness. You will begin to re-consider if fairy tales are indeed real. The amazing clear lakes, lush mountains peaks, high towers and the waving blue sky accompanying the beautiful and bright sun will let you know that it is a country that has surpassed destruction. These private castles can be sometimes open its doors to tourists to show artifacts, paintings, original furnishings, medieval furniture, and weapons. Each castle has its own story to tell. Just remember to take photographs with the natural landscape and the castle itself. It’s a shame to just be awed with its abundant beauty.
6. Love for SportsIt is not only the values of self-discipline that are instilled in the hearts of the Germans, but they also value sportsmanship and the playing of sports is an important part of the German culture. The country has won the most awards during the Winter Olympics of Football and its national football team has been consistently on the top spot for the best football competitions internationally. These are some of the sports the Germans would likely get involved are; ice hockey, basketball, handball, motorsports, winter sports, tennis, cycling, golf, chess, boxing, and water sports. What’s amazing is that for every sport a German has gained popularity for the sports they excel into.