The state of Georgia is home to lakes and rivers. It is situated in the Caucasus region of Eurasia at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. It is a diverse geographically, mainly mountains of northeast Georgia and the Coast of Southeast Georgia. The state of Georgia is divided into five regions, namely the Coastal Plain, the Piedmont Region, the Blue Ridge Region, the Valley and Ridge Region, and the Appalachian Plateau. The ethnic Georgians formed about 86% of the population and other ethnic groups in Georgia include Armenians, Assyrians, Azerbaijanis, Greeks, Russians, and Ukrainians, among other tribes. The most popular language is Georgian; 14 languages spoken in Georgia include English, Russian, Assyrian, Svan, Urum, etc. The unique thing about Georgia is that it is very diverse when it comes to its geography. With its famous beaches for a perfect vacation, and mountains competing in approaching the skies will surely steal all our stares.
1. Onion's Sweetness of GeorgiaThe sweetness of onion from Georgia is something to be looked for once you stepped on their land already. Vidalia onions are known as the World's sweetest onion that can be found in Georgia, the reason behind the sweet taste of Vidalia is the granex seed that an individual can eat them like sweet and flavorful apples. They mature in the Spring, and an annual four-day onion festival is held in Vidalia, Georgia. You might meet their onion mascot, too. Georgia was known to be the top producer of Vidalia onions along with the peanuts and pecans.
2. The Visible Paradise of NatureFlowers and mountains. Everything about nature screams magnificently beautiful. The creation is entirely made for Disney settings. Stone castles on top of the hill, hiking is a must when you want to be closer to the castle and skies. Be prepared to be awestruck with the seaside and high mountains, deserts, and vineyards, forests, and glaciers. It is a real, diverse landscape. With the four seasons, Georgia has, Spring and fall had are the exciting moment to visit because it will define more the beauty of its nature. The chilly and pleasant temperature will greet you too. You have all the time to enjoy roaming around, and you won't be surprised if you will never get tired in checking out its marvelous nature. A paradise in your journey that will never be forgotten.
3. Wine Made From Georgians' HeartLooking for alcoholic drinks? Worry not for Georgia will provide you its very best and finest wine. Georgia is known as the oldest wine-making Country in the whole World. You can also experience the homemade wine literally just everywhere. Wines are also sold in a Coca-Cola bottle, where it served as the charm of the markets too. What makes it more proud of the Georgians is that they are still intact with the traditional methods in creating their wine with the whole involvement of grape and are being fermented for a very long period, which takes about several months. The result of it will be a very 'natural' flavor. If you are a drinker, there will definitely be no shortage when it comes to wine in Georgia.
4. Impressive Architectures and LandscapesA small country offering too many incredible buildings. You will see a real-life Tetris building, a perfect proportion of architectures, and splendid symmetrical columns. Aside from the natural landscape of the black seas, undisturbing mountains, valleys, and others, Georgia impressively had their own, unique, and decorative arts that can be seen inside and outside. Elegance can be seen once you set your eyes on their widespread impressing architectures and landscapes. Balance within the natural and man-made in Georgia has something to say to its Country.
5. The Wonders of GeorgiaThe serenity of nature and the lively life in cities are both contraries yet contributes to the wonders of Georgia. A variety of natural richness of their environment screams calmness while the cities historical sites scream uniqueness and beauty. They blended well and are best for the people who look for a lively town and a peaceful nature afterward. You will be able to take a breath of life. Caves, stone mountains, and prevalent national parks will surely make you feel like you are in a fairytale setting with its unending and untiring breathtaking scenery.
6. Treating the Guests as GiftThey see their tourists as a Gift from God; that is why foreign visitors are often invited to have a drink and enjoy their entire stay. You will be getting entertainment from the people with a toast! "a guest is a gift from God" is a saying of Georgians. There are such a strong sense of hospitality in Georgians mentality and proving the real essence of their famous saying. Georgians also hold a firm understanding of pride for their identity. Combined with a strong wish of showing and sharing this with a guest or anyone from outside. Georgians are warm and approachable to both strangers and people they know. They also exercise their strong desire to help whenever a person is in need or trouble. Unity can be seen through them by merely involving them.