As you pack your bag for the greatest adventure of your life to France, you will surely look forward to a wonderful feeling of excitement in every mile you take upon reaching the glorious beauty of the verdant flat plains, gently rolling hills and vast mountainous areas of France. The third-largest country in Europe has been the number one tourist destination in the whole world. Paris, the world’s most recognized landmark is home to some of the world’s largest famous museums devoted to French contemporary art and home to the biggest science museum in Europe. A popular destination from local and foreign countries for its various festivities, numerous famous natural and protected sites, quality architectural buildings and excellent skiing resorts. Its fascinating rich cultural tradition, beautiful dramatic landscapes, and friendly and affectionate French will let you easily uncover the secret reasons why it has been the world’s best tourist destination.
1. Excellent French WineDrinking a glass of wine provides a lot of health benefits and it evidently shows how we interact and socialize. France is widely known as the largest wine producer in the whole world because of its high-quality produced wine and finest vineyards. Winemaking has become a regional identity of all the regions in France, whereby each has a different variety of grapes and different production methods. France’s wine produced ranges from inexpensive wines to luxurious expensive wines and even modest wines to cater to all the needs of the French and the whole world making the country part of the oldest system designed to protect the country’s origin of the wine. The most expensive wines are from the region of Vosne-Romanée. These wines have been in the heart of the French for so long and use it as accompany their wide variety of dishes from quick snacks to a multicourse meal plus cheese.
2. Finest Cheese in the Whole WorldThe variety of cheese in France will make everyone astounded as it gives a lot of choices for more cravings and just be part of the French culture. It’s a must for every visitor to try many samples of cheese as much as they can to get the best of France’s beauty. There are a lot of different ways to eat cheese some pair it with fruits like apricots, figs, peach, mango, strawberry and a lot more. Cheese is also an excellent accompaniment to the amazing French wines. Some say the best way to eat cheese is to serve it as a whole to keep it intact, stay moist and keep it as flavorful as much as possible. This cheese-rich country possessed a kind of possessive love for cheese. Each region in France has its own particular and specialty dish, which most of the time named after the origins of the region.
3. Conversations with FoodNowadays, it seems like everyone is rushing and hurrying to get their stomachs full, to just get it done and do other activities. Well, for the French, no matter what time and no matter how long the mealtime is they seem to always have this beautiful love affair deeply rooted in their culture for their gastronomic adventures. If you ever happen to be invited to eat with the French people, remember that you should allow yourself to take more time and to forget all about work for the meantime and just eat small portions of the served dish served in different courses and be more sociable than eating. The French see mealtime as a time for conversing good stuff, getting to know each other and a very important social event.
4. Overflowing Sweet PastriesAn overflowing excitement will flow through your sweet senses upon taking a bite of the luscious cakes and pastries originally created in the French bakeries. These delightful cakes and pastries started as usual practice in the early 17th and 18th century and since then has been a usual practice to serve fruits or cheese during a full course meal. French pastries are typically made from fruits, cream, and custards. A wide variety of desserts like fluffy meringues, gooey and delicate mousses, luscious cakes, buttery soft-interior croissants, and classic eclairs are found in every French restaurant. This sweet contribution delights everyone in the whole world and has been widely imitated. The best thing about eating this in France is its wonderful surprises and originality.
5. Nationalism found in the Smallest CarGoing around the country in a small cute car will take you more places conveniently. The French used these cars primarily to easily move along the narrow streets, to save on fuel or gas, save more time and convenience for transportation with the whole family for three or four. Its striking style and excellent ergonomics made these cars a necessity for the French lifestyle resulting in becoming a national pride in the country.
6. City of LoveLooking for a place to perfectly proposed to your loved one? It’s Paris in France! It’s one of the greatest places to hear your mon amour say, “Yes!”. It’s perfect sightings and the grandiose beauty are one of the few reasons why France is one of the go-to places for that perfect unforgettable honeymoon. Let France be part of your love status forever.