White surroundings, vast space, and the incredible journey will be experienced in the Republic of Finland, which is located in Northern Europe along the Baltic Sea, the Gulf of Bothnia, and the Gulf of Finland, sharing the borders with Norway, Sweden, and Russia. With its thick glaciers and snowy ground, Finland’s landscape was believed to be shaped by the Ice Age. The two dominant languages of Finland are Finnish and Swedish. Finland has 19 regions that you may take a glance at too, including Helsinki, which is the largest and also the capital city of Finland. It is known that Finland is a free market economy because individuals are capable of creating and producing products that they want to without the government intervening with what they plan to build. Come and unwind, free your mind, soul, and heart. Restore your body, forget your problems, and start feeling the freedom brought to you by Finland
1. Happy People, Happy Memories, and the Happiest PlaceThe place that was declared as the happiest place on earth recently will be suitable for happy people who want to create happy memories. It is said Finland is the most comfortable place on earth for it have been the cleanest and greenest place too in all over the world. Helsinki has the purest tap water in all the big cities, while Kilpisjärvi in Lapland has the cleanest air in Europe. Losing your essential and valuable necessities will not be a problem, for it will always be returned to you. You can also walk down the street, in a narrow alley, and even alone everywhere without experiencing any harm. Settling in a place where your safety is ensured, and having the freedom to roam around is the real definition of being happy. You have nothing to worry about.
2. The Reality of Midnight SunThe land where night less will be possible. Sleeping will be forgotten once you see the natural lighting coming from above. During summer solstice in between May to July, almost everlasting daylight can be experienced for 70 consecutively days. For this reason, the people in Finland find this light like an eye-opener, that they can also experience summer aside from the winter, which they typically experience for so long. These days, experiencing the breathtaking scenery during night time, the people make their lives productive. Sleep can happen at any time, and you wouldn’t be shocked if you’ll be confused with the day time and night time once you’ll decide to peek at the Land of the Midnight Sun.
3. White Christmas with Santa ClausExperience an almost every day Christmas in the homeland of Santa Claus. Long-time experience with the weather of Finland feels like an unending Christmas. You can always wear your coats and enjoy walking in the village of real Santa Claus. The best give you will receive might the experience with the Finnish people in a home of someone famous that’s always been present to everyone’s dream during Christmas, a goal to meet Santa Claus!
4. Taking a Dip in a Steaming Sauna Knowing Finland with its freezing surroundings, people who go here will surely long for some warmth but worry not, for there will be steaming sauna that can be experienced in a wooden hut. There are 2 million saunas in overall to Finland. You might want to be closer with their nature by taking a dip in steaming sauna when you’re feeling cold with their frozen lake and ice-cold ground.
5. The Warmth of the Cold Place Despite the coldness of the place, the Finns people are actually warm and hospitable. They might be experiencing frigid surroundings, and we all know that this kind of weather might affect moods and can cause depression if it is experienced for a long time. Still, in Finland’s case, they are not actually high with the suicides, a rating caused by depression because the Finns are capable of adapting and makes the place alive. It only means that the Finns are the reason why Finland is getting warm and peace.
6. Styling Up the Tables As a DreamIn Finland, there is a “Restaurant Day” wherein anyone brings their creative skills when it comes to creating, settling, and styling up their own small restaurant with the best food served on the tables. They may invite anyone who wanted to try their dishes. In this case, it opened the privileges for the cook to show-off their skills and introduce different dishes, may it from their own country. The idea of “Restaurant Day” is really heartfelt for it gave the people who dreamed of having their own restaurant make their dream come true even for a while, and to experience how it feels like to have their own restaurant. It became the world’s largest food carnival since it also expanded globally. This event is celebrated four times a year in February, May, August, and November. You have the chance to visit Finland and experience their absolutely beautiful tradition! Styling up and settling the tables creatively before putting the food in it makes the preparation really fun and a dream come true!